Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, boring artwork. Warner are very difficult when it comes to chosen artwork and design acceptance. This is just the same artwork we know, used over and over and over again.

Mantalab will hopefully knock the ball out the ballpark with overall finish etc, but I'm not liking the boring artwork at all. Shame, but i might order cause I want to keep my Mantalab collection complete. ;-)

Last edited:
Disappointing that they chose to mix up the discs based on edition. Sorry but I call absolute BS on that ish. I like the full slip a lot but I have zero desire for 3D. I would strongly prefer the UE disc.

50/50 chance that my personal preference would win and it didn't. Kinda lame.

HDZeta will likely trump this release anyway but still, sometimes I will collect multiple copies and pick my favorite.

And sometimes, I will collect multiple copies thinking I will pick my favorite, and then find I simply cannot part with any of them! :hilarious:

I have Novamedia Avengers, Zavvi Avengers Assemble, Mondo Blufans Avengers, and Target Avengers Embossed Slip
I have Man of Steel Target Digibook, Walmart Steelbook with Lenti magnet, and now Manta Labs Full Slip. :LOL:

My wife asks me what the hell I want to keep them all for. I have no good answer. It is a terrible sickness :joy::wacky: