Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Critics Reviews mean nothing it's the public opinion that count
It's doing very well at the Box Office

Batman v Superman' Defied Dismal Reviews to Land Record Opening
It's Box Office takings is $424 Million in its opening 3 days

The Blu-ray release will be even better than the cinema release as it will be the longer r rated cut
The sales of the Blu-ray will be very good

Watched this last night, really enjoyed it and the effects are awesome. Can't wait to see the beauty shots for this release, will be picking this up.

Reactions: harry
I will probably get this, but I was worried about the film before I watched it and my doubts came true unfortunately. Saw it in Worcester the other day and for me Batman does not work in this film at all. He seems stupid from the look (the batsuit is horrible) to his actions (stupid, stubborn, idiotic attitudes AND above all: when did he ever use fire guns? Pistols? Machine guns? Etc. to fight enemies). They changed him too much in my opinion (oh how good was Bale, best Batman ever!) so overall I'm a bit disappointed by the film as bringing Metropolis and Gotham together does not work for me. The Man of Steel makes up for it though ;)

Reactions: jammmy