Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Global Series No. 2) [Hong Kong]

May 25, 2013
Release date: September 30, 2016
Purchase links: Full Slip (2D+3D) - Lenticular (2D+UE) - One Click
Price: $47.99 (Full Slip or Lenti) - $95.98 (One Click)
Note: Booklet, Photocard (4ea), Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker, Booklet, Character Cards. One click edition will include a keychain (loose) as a gift.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

Full Slip (Numbered 301 to 700) | Lenti (Numbered 301 to 800) | One Click (Numbered 1 to 300)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Group Buy Start Time | Pre-order on Manta Lab website Time
Screen Shot 2016-09-07 at 1.05.03 AM.png 14291641_1145723698871070_8343027744454180684_n.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the tag my good man. Ever since I bought my first premium release from Filmarena, I've been hooked on them! This will be the version I have to get now, although we haven't seen anything yet, from all accounts Mantalab seem to know what we want, so they know that have to knock it out of the park! My wallet is really feeling it now, I've literally just paid for 4 GBs in the last week! And I'm still entering more!
The wife is going to kill me! LOL

Reactions: Mickle_89 and harry
I guess this is going to be like Blufans OAB ? WWA steel and WEA slip ?
Yeah that's right, their Global Series is exactly that. Although quite surprised it's not in their exclusive series, given the fact they managed to negotiate with Warner Bros for a WEA steel for Man of Steel. Would of thought the same for this. Still in either way though!

Reactions: harry
Yeah that's right, their Global Series is exactly that. Although quite surprised it's not in their exclusive series, given the fact they managed to negotiate with Warner Bros for a WEA steel for Man of Steel. Would of thought the same for this. Still in either way though!

I guess all the other retailers will be having a go as well with a WEA slip. In which case we should really wait and see what's on offer before buying.

Reactions: jammmy