Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Media Markt / Saturn Exclusive) [Germany]

Release date: August 4th, 2016 (TBC)
Purchase link: Media Markt
Price: €29.99
Note: Theatrical version and Director's Cut

BvS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It must be! Because Amazon's WWA.
And 2 retailers cant claim exclusivity within the same country, so this must be the same unconfirmed art as France or Italy.
It could be. It could also be the same artwork just without the printed-on 3D logo as usual with Warner Steels around here. Hoping for different artwork though. :thumbs:

Reactions: monsterzebra
It could be. It could also be the same artwork just without the printed-on 3D logo as usual with Warner Steels around here. Hoping for different artwork though. :thumbs:
That's so stupid. I really hope the only difference is not the printed 3D logo! :ohno:
Even though it means money saved :rofl:

Edit: just realized Amazon's 3D also :dunno::coffee:

sometimes Warner remove just the 3D and sometimes they do another artwork. I think they will do another artwork, because more $$$ for them.

I dont get this either. How can they both have exclusives in Germany? They are both 3D and UE.
May be one of them is including a t-shirt or collector cards? :meh:

Compare the 2 pictures.
Amazon says Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + digital UV . 3 discs

MM/Saturn says Blu-Ray + digital UV.
2 discs

MM/Saturn is not 3D, they are using a wrong (photoshopped? :facepalm:) picture.

Reactions: AlienKing
The difference is: this is not 3D, that's why there is no 3D on the front ;)
sometimes Warner remove just the 3D and sometimes they do another artwork. I think they will do another artwork, because more $$$ for them.
All 3D WB movies got 3D logo on the steelbook's front: this has no 3D logo because it's not 3D

All 3D WB movies got 3D logo on the steelbook's front: this has no 3D logo because it's not 3D

But u cant see if there is a 3D on it or not. But on the J-Card they discribe 3D. The MediaMarkt is 2 Disc and the Amazon is 3 disc so maybe a bonus Disc and its 10€ difference.

Edit: Oh I see now. In the discribtion it says 3D on the J-Card but over it it says "Blu-Ray + DigitalCopy" not "Blu-Ray 3D + Blu-Ray + DigitalCopy" so it's clearly just normal Steelbook without 3D

Last edited:

Of course, that makes sense. I am so disappointed with this release. I was really hoping for a WEA, similar to their take on for Man of Steel. Oh boy, what a pitty. :grumpy:

By the way: Hello to all of you my fellow Ninjas! :D Time has come to break my silence.^^

Last edited:
you misunderstood my post.
amazon always get the 3D steelbook
mediamarkt and saturn always the 2D steelbook, which is the same artwork without 3D or a complete different artwork

Compare the 2 pictures.
Amazon says Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray + digital UV . 3 discs

MM/Saturn says Blu-Ray + digital UV.
2 discs

I was thinking the same. They must be using a wrong picture to confuse us :banghead:
What's even worse is, under 'Technical Specifications' the number of disks is listed as '1' :facepalm:

Get your sh*t together people! :stop:
:giggle:

There have been exceptions; the Scandinavian Blu-ray 3D SteelBook release of 300: Rise of an Empire comes to mind:

300_ROAE_front_unsealed_s.jpg

There have been exceptions; the Scandinavian Blu-ray 3D SteelBook release of 300: Rise of an Empire comes to mind:

View attachment 247936

That's right, but for the german ones there's been steelbooks with a 3D-logo printed on..
I can remember only one exception among the most recent release, which was Mad Max.
For this one Amazon even got a different Artwork than the MM/Saturn release.

We'll have to wait and see i guess... :p