Mondo Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice by Ken Taylor

C2V3N

Premium Supporter
Oct 6, 2014
Zagreb, Croatia
Artist: Ken Taylor
Size: 24x36
Info: Hand numbered screen print. Printed by D&L Screenprinting.

Regular
Edition: 375
Price: $50
KenTaylor_BVS__REGULAR_FINAL_sm_1024x1024.jpg

Variant
Edition: 200
Price: $75
KenTaylor_BVS__VARIANT_FINAL_sm_1024x1024.jpg

Surprise sale (today) on http://mondotees.com/. Sold out in 10 minutes. :(

Of course I missed out on this one on release, but man I can't justify buying it for the scalper's rates when I already have a closet of prints that are unframed.

This is the first time I was able to get this Mondo print (regular edition though but I was so happy lol). And I saw it 20 minutes after it went live and still able to get one....I think the variant goes OOS pretty quick but the regular stays for awhile.

Reactions: AlienKing
I prefer the colours of the reg but I think armoured batman looks better. I didn't go for this print though as I can't stop looking at superman's creepy arm!

Reactions: Wreck
Currently not interested , but if the movie hypes me then the variant is the winner for me. Tho my wallet is hoping it doesn't become a want. haha.

Ken Taylor Instagram:

Hey folks - I have a bunch of sold out mondo posters up for sale tomorrow. All for their original prices and all go up at 2pm cst (Thursday US time) from www.postersandtoys.com - first up is the huge film batman v superman - 24 x36 9 colour screenprint $50

Hey folks - I have a bunch of sold out mondo posters up for sale tomorrow. All for their original prices and all go up at 2pm cst (Thursday US time) from www.postersandtoys.com - first up is the huge film batman v superman variant 24 x36 9 colour screenprint with full metallics $75

@Ezcompane @AlienKing @bluray hunter

Reactions: C2V3N