Battlestar Galactica - Full Box Set (Blu-ray) [France]

Jul 1, 2011
Amazon.fr - Coffret intégrale Battlestar Galactica [Blu-ray] - : DVD & Blu-ray

I saw this on Amazon.fr does anyone know anything about it.
I may not have put the link in correctly, if a mod could check please
Thanks

81LNlof0DFL._SL1500_.jpg
71LQwrh3z4L._SL1134_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Rand
Hi all. I'm just going to paste what I wrote on blu-ray.com for your benefit:

So finally got through all the discs! So, all the discs are region free so if you don't own any of it and you want to take the plunge and buy it, this is the set for you. The BSG remake discs seem to be re-pressings of original French releases (They have 2009 as a production date on the disc info).

Couple of caveats:

Caprica has some PAL 50Hz bonus content. You'll need a compatible TV to play it back.

All of the BSG remake plus Caprica disc menus are in non-English languages. You'll have to get used to what all the text means to get around. Blood and Chrome, the movie, BSG Original and Galactica 1980 all have the option of displaying the menus in English.

BSG Original has all the extras (incl. the commentary track) from the older DVD set from the US and UK. See image below:
20151010_161506_zpsz6nhx094.jpg

Also, the BSG Original and Galactica 1980 discs all have UK and ROI censor board logos, leading me to suspect that Universal France are using the UK pressings from last year. See below:

e485bdca-3709-4bbf-bc5e-0a848e3afeac_zpsvdqyukwd.jpg

Lastly, the insert ISN'T a UV code. It's just some bonus points thing for Universal France's official website. Aw, well.

There are English language tracks and English subtitles plus lots and lots of subtitles for other languages. Only the theatrical movie has multiple audio languages. For everything else it's English, French, Spanish and Italian for the rest of the discs. Hope this helps those who were on the fence to make their choice now. Goodnight all.

I think a customer reported a problem with this set, because Amazon took it down for a few days, but it's back up now and down to €95.99. I presume whatever the he situation was it has been sorted

Reactions: eeeper
I think a customer reported a problem with this set, because Amazon took it down for a few days, but it's back up now and down to €95.99. I presume whatever the he situation was it has been sorted
I saw that too. I'm assuming that it's got to do with the cardboard packaging and the disc pins being impossible to take or place discs on them. Only one season's plates were slightly creased and one disc won't go back onto a pin for me so I'm not sending the whole thing back just to get another one. But from that one customer's post, theirs was in worse shape than mine was.