Beards

i have a goate had like a rick ross beard for awhile after be depressed cut it off though it will kill you face though with the scratching.

i have the dirty-white-boy beard if i don't shave in a couple days.

for clarification, the dirty-white-boy beard is hardly a beard at all, more just a bunch of patchy crap that makes me look like a 16 year old who is trying to look the age of his fake ID.

i have a good beard story tho. when I was a very young my dad used to go away for work for extended periods. Apparently when he came home once it was late at night and I was sleeping. I went into my mom's room in the morning and there was a stranger in bed with my mom. He had grown a beard and from what my mom tells me, I was absolutely horrified when I saw him, haha.

I... kinda have a goatee... problem is my stache is light, have kind of a big beard though, feels nice because if I accidently spill water while I'm drinking, my beard catchs most of it... and now that's me rambling on.

i have a good beard story tho. when I was a very young my dad used to go away for work for extended periods. Apparently when he came home once it was late at night and I was sleeping. I went into my mom's room in the morning and there was a stranger in bed with my mom. He had grown a beard and from what my mom tells me, I was absolutely horrified when I saw him, haha.

hahaha :hilarious:

I sport the full frame beard with soul patch and stache... I shave it to varying lengths depending on the event I may or may not be attending. I have a couple of times grown a full beard but it's a pain in the ass to keep well trimmed and if you don't trim it you look like a terrorist.

I, at one point, considered a fu manchu style but the awkward stage of growing one discouraged me from continuing.

It's kind of like that stage when you're growing your hair out long (for us Metal Band types) and you go through this ghey stage where it's too long to be short but too short to be long and you just look stupid for a month...

ill shut up now

It's kind of like that stage when you're growing your hair out long (for us Metal Band types) and you go through this ghey stage where it's too long to be short but too short to be long and you just look stupid for a month...

mine gets to a point where it all starts to curl up on the ends before the hair actually gets long enough to just hang under it's own weight. It does look pretty fruity. My bride has decided I should keep it short.