Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2017
Finland
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Beau is Afraid

Genre: Horror, Mystery, Comedy

Director: Ari Aster

Cast: Joaquin Phoenix

Plot: An anxious man learns of the death of his mother under mysterious circumstances and upon traveling home makes an alarming discovery about his past. During his journey, he runs into various crazy supernatural threats.

Fj3PN7gWAAYWqWw.jpeg

Can’t wait for this. Been looking forward to it since it was announced

Isn't the title for this "Disappointment Blvd."?
It is. Not sure why it was changed. Maybe because the poster is slightly misleading. Makes it seem like the films name is “Joaquin Phoenix” too lol

Isn't the title for this "Disappointment Blvd."?
Actually it might of been a working title. Which is a shame, it’s much better.

Apparently the script from 2014 is called Beau is afraid

Oh man I can’t wait. Ari Aster always said it would be a 3 hour comedy horror and it certainly looks that

No idea what to make of this. It looks like it might be awesome, it also looks like it might be the most pretentious film in a long time.

Wow what a weird trailer, when the woman (mom) said ''do you want the truth now'' i yelled YES!...seconds later Joaquin phoenix does the same :shipped:
Hoping we get a nice release for this similar to that Midsommar edition

@apsmith21 Any chance you can fix the poster for this thread when you get a chance please bud? Getting "TMDb Error 404: Not Found" when I try to update it.

Fixed. So it turns out we had two entries somehow in our local database. I had to get rid of the duplicate (which had the correct TMDB ID, and update this one to have it's ID).

Just no way to do this via the forum, so I had to manually update the database through a couple of queries.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Noodles
Sooo, Phoenix is playing everyone on the poster? I'm not watching the trailer to be surprised and not spoil anything, but I get a Malkovich Malkovich feeling.

Fixed. So it turns out we had two entries somehow in our local database. I had to get rid of the duplicate (which had the correct TMDB ID, and update this one to have it's ID).

Just no way to do this via the forum, so I had to manually update the database through a couple of queries.
If I realised it was going to be that complicated then I wouldn't have asked lol, sorry!

Appreciate it though man, so thanks :thumbs:

• Friendly
Reactions: apsmith21
Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database