Price: £24.99
Note: Will include title on the spine and front

1.jpg

2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Beauty.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
As long as it's not overly zoomed in like JUNGLE BOOK and the main artwork is within the framing border with embossed title and maybe the glass dome embossed too . . . and full gloss . . . stands to reason that it'll be a contender for U.K. (WWA) steelbook of the year.

Won't look so good glossy like MOANA with de-bossed title so hoping for classic framing / embossing treatment on this steelbook reminiscent of earlier Disney steelbooks.

Particularly like the inside artwork although all looks good on this one :thumbs::)

No interest in the film but glad I order the steelbook.

Good thing is that the Best Buy steelbook (same as ours . . . same finish as ours?) is released in a few weeks time on the 6th June 2017 so live pics will be available on or around that date.

Last edited:
am i having a dream? title on front and not a single head on spine!?!? lol

No dream, dude . . . Disney policy since last December.

16th December 2016
Response from Zavvi to question raised by Steelbookpro
"Yes, after the unanimously negative reaction to the picture spine on THE FORCE AWAKENS it became very clear to Disney that they had to make changes . . . leading to a decision to put a title on the spine of ROGUE ONE

and on ALL of their future steelbooks in the U.K."
(Quote “Oui, c’était bien précisé par Disney. Étant donné la réaction assez négative au steelbook du Réveil de la Force ils ont décidé de mettre le titre sur la tranche de Rogue One et de le spécifier pour rassurer les collectionneurs").

• Helpful Post
Reactions: lgans316 and K.i.T
No dream, dude . . . Disney policy since last December.

16th December 2016
Response from Zavvi to question raised by Steelbookpro
"Yes, after the unanimously negative reaction to the picture spine on THE FORCE AWAKENS it became very clear to Disney that they had to make changes . . . leading to a decision to put a title on the spine of ROGUE ONE

and on ALL of their future steelbooks in the U.K."
(Quote “Oui, c’était bien précisé par Disney. Étant donné la réaction assez négative au steelbook du Réveil de la Force ils ont décidé de mettre le titre sur la tranche de Rogue One et de le spécifier pour rassurer les collectionneurs").
:woot::woot::OMG::OMG::OMG::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Quelle ironie, So they listen to those who complain about The Force Awakens, seems that the Star Wars fans have make a greater mess about that, unless the Force :cautious:have something to do with it since its awakening :whistle:

• Thanks
Reactions: Huguito and Actarus
People complain about no title on front of disney steelbooks, then complain about having a title... poor @zavvi cannot win lol
I've never liked titles on the front - spine I like.
having the titles on the j-cards and slips was the win as it pleased everyone. I could remove it for art only fronts on steels and those that want titles could leave it over the steelbook. Twas a win win

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz and thewoe
I'm a bit confused as I am not up to part with the info, will Zavvi remove the front title on the steel ?

No but now people have the ump we have it on spines and the front art. Lol

I dont care if the front has a title or not, but some films have cool titles so it would be a shame to not have that somewhere plus embossing or debossing suits titles at times.
At the end of the day as long as it's on the spine I'm happy

Reactions: Actarus