#bestweekever'15 BIGGEST EVER-thanks to Section Supervisors, Members, Site Partners & Contributors!

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
n-week-728-black.jpg

As an HDN Staff Member, our Community Manager, and the coordinator of Ninja Week, I want to give a special thank all of our community members that helped make 2015 the biggest ever Ninja Week #bestweekever #ninjaweek, to date, possible at hidefninja.com.

The collective generosity of all of you is the reason that our community was able to celebrate the largest Ninja Week in hidefninja.com history with record-breaking visits and posts.

A very special thank you to members who supported us on Social Media, and helped spread the word about this unique event celebrating collectibles and collectors around the world, and to everyone who created their own avatars!

In addition, we thank our Site Partners for providing discount codes to allow members to take advantage of discounts to add exciting collectibles to their collections here.

Thank you all for spending time with us every day, sharing your thoughts, humor, feedback and personalities to make this the #bestcommunityever!

#ninjastrong #ninjapride

This first group of Section Supervisors and Contributors worked tirelessly with me for weeks, on a daily basis creating 100's of contest threads, responding to countless requests for updates, creating special graphics, videos, and website updates for our promotions, site partners, sharing feedback and assistance on Social Media and site promotions for Ninja Week, and of course donating a substantial part of the biggest prize pool we have ever had in our Annual event. Contest archive for 2015 here.

Section Supervisors (moderate their sections every day, work on special projects, and are instrumental in making site-wide events like Ninja Week possible through their ongoing creativity and logistical support):

True Ninja Stars:

@Wreck-Executive Manager and fearless leader, who started Ninja Week in 2011, and our site in 2009.
@AcIDc0r3
@ash333
@Colombianlove41
@cooey-our Social Media Manager
@Drum18
@FanOfGaming
@herpderp
@mllNY
@Naughtius Maximus-our Trading Manager/Prize Coordinator for'15-donated & worked with members/retailers on 178 item donations. He is also one of our most active Group Buy leaders.
@Noodles
@pmartin252
@Ricker
@Sigill
@Sixteenvolt420
@snowblood
@tridon
@Apollon-contributed one of our 'Member-sponsored' Grand Prizes (OliveMusic Server)
@kaw
@apsmith21-Staff/Special Projects Director-donated 58 items, and worked with @Sigill and @Apollon to coordinate all of our Challenge Coin contests. He also is one of our most active Group Buy leaders and most creative contest hosts. He had the most responses on any Ninja Week 2015 contest here (3103!). Thanks to his coordination of design and production, our amazing Challenge Coin # 3(only 25 left-silver/blue here) and our special "I Survived Ninja Week" jetblack coin here) was possible.

@Snollygoster-worked with me for dozens of graphics and avatars for our site, contests, retailers and more and worked with @apsmith21 for our Ninja Week videos for the teaser and Epic Prize Reveal.

Hidefninja.com members who hosted additional 'surprise'contests for 100
's of additional items during Ninja Week. We did not know about them until they posted, and this speaks further to the astonishing generosity this community shares with us all in spirit and support every day!

@Antman
@Asopp
@bantha11
@bigballas01
@bigdaygt
@biscuitnoir
@bloodsnake007 and @MGD -contributed one of our 'Member-sponsored' Grand Prizes-Kindle HD7 and Steelbooks
@Bluprint-contributed one of our 'Member-sponsored' Grand Prizes-Rambo Grail Steelbook
@bonakaze
@Buffalo MX
@carllenc
@charleybusko
@chunk
@Cobster
@crossbow
@DADDYCOOL187
@dfoles
@dipzy
@dominic
@eps999
@FanOfGaming
@frankfish44
@Futurhythm
@Geek Tragedy
@harry
@Hooch
@howiesteed
@JayAre
@justboy
@KD Scorp
@kryptonite
@Kuzco
@megabee
@Miffed
@MissPrint
@mnementh
@nefilim
@Nyrvana
@PKAVFC
@Pud1804
@Ricardo13
@rj531
@roseart
@Scary Hair
@Snollygoster
@spass
@tokaman
@Towser
@ValBro
@vurt
@whited001
@whysoserious?
@xxquartzxx
@yurydalkou
@Zero
@zerox39
@zesty
@DK06CTR
@unam9
@bigwednesday0

#ninjapride #ninjastrong #bestweekever #ninjaweek

Ninja Only HDN.jpg

hidefninja-com-ninja-week-2015-jpg.133790

Last edited by a moderator:
@Naughtius Maximus

Smilies can say so much nothing flat text it can be interpreted in positive or negative light depending on the readers perseption . I find they convay the emotion that I can not typeing :giggle:.

As for 100 pounds your my new Bessie mate . Dodgie is right .

@bloodsnake007

Will whipe the floor with me . He has more than I can ever comprehend . Franky IS the Neo of ALL Smilies . I :notworthy: :notworthy: to HIS Smilies :joy:.

@bloodsnake007 uses smileys, because he doesn't know how to spell a lot of words

Incredible amount of coordination. Well done, everyone involved. Really nice to see how much this grew this year with members contributing and participating.

Reactions: Scary Hair
Another huge thank you to everyone. I am very thankful to be a part of this community and grateful to have such awesome people coordinating the operation of the website. Thank you all very, very much.
#ninjapride #ninjastrong

Reactions: Scary Hair
Thank you to everyone involved in the #bestweekever ! It was my first #ninjaweek and I had a blast! I can't wait to host a give away next year and keep #ninjaweek growing. Also, I'm super stoked for my prizes and coins! :) Thanks again to everyone that put so much time into HDN! I love this community.