Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Price: £24.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Weird how the pre-order for this sells out without a release date even announced!

Zavvi - "Here is an item we're selling, no idea when its going to be ready, and we dont really care to find out either.... now give us your money!!"

Weird how the pre-order for this sells out without a release date even announced!

Zavvi - "Here is an item we're selling, no idea when its going to be ready, and we dont really care to find out either.... now give us your money!!"

Standard for lots of releases nowadays, especially Disney/Pixar/Marvel. At least we hade some artwork to order against.

Noting unusual with this it happens all the time with releases
Sometimes the release date is unknown
Its the same for the standard release even amazonuk its the same no release date info yet

Noting unusual with this it happens all the time with releases
Sometimes the release date is unknown
Its the same for the standard release even amazonuk its the same no release date info yet

Is this steel exclusive to Zavvi or will amazon.uk have it as well?

The Target steel in the US has same artwork but does not come with 3D.

So it look like zavvi have deleted my account with this order, incredibles, bugs life and many more that are now out of stock like ex_machina. Can't log in and when I go to reset password I get an email saying there is no account for my email even though I had a message from them today and just got the Nikita and the big blue steelbool email from them on that email! I have messaged their feedback site asking to look into it and call me. I've mentioned this on the zavvi retailer thread too. Not a happy bunny at the moment. Infact furious with them

Reactions: chunk
Sorry to hear that. But sounds like a glitch that hopefully they should be able to sort out. I'd find it hard to believe they'd delete a whole account with potential sales and all.

Sorry to hear that. But sounds like a glitch that hopefully they should be able to sort out. I'd find it hard to believe they'd delete a whole account with potential sales and all.

I can't work out what it is and I also hope it's a glitch but it's just giving me more reason to hate them even more.
The annoying thing is when I reset the password I get an email saying no account linked to this email please register.

So it look like zavvi have deleted my account with this order, incredibles, bugs life and many more that are now out of stock like ex_machina. Can't log in and when I go to reset password I get an email saying there is no account for my email even though I had a message from them today and just got the Nikita and the big blue steelbool email from them on that email! I have messaged their feedback site asking to look into it and call me. I've mentioned this on the zavvi retailer thread too. Not a happy bunny at the moment. Infact furious with them

Sure you just didn't forget your password and it seems like the account is deleted cuz you cant login?

I actually experienced this before which is only reason i'm asking...

Sure you just didn't forget your password and it seems like the account is deleted cuz you cant login?

I actually experienced this before which is only reason i'm asking...

Nope only because when I reset it I still get an email to that email account saying no account is linked. Otherwise I wouldn't get that email if it was wrong

Not really Zavvi's fault, since no UK retailer has a date yet. Not Amazon, Base, Play, no one. Also, they haven't taken anyone's money yet.

I reckon they found out about your secret love for 50 Shades of Grey. Tbh I'd delete your account too :p

Not really Zavvi's fault, since no UK retailer has a date yet. Not Amazon, Base, Play, no one. Also, they haven't taken anyone's money yet.

I reckon they found out about your secret love for 50 Shades of Grey. Tbh I'd delete your account too :p

Oh don't, I'm so annoyed with these Cowboys

So confused, now I just got an email to my email linked to that account about a partail refund for one of my damaged steels that I messaged them about yesterday. Has to be a glitch any have emailed them back for the 5th time

Sorry for bumping this, but why are we STILL waiting for a release date for this ?, USA, Thailand already have theres and here we are in the UK, not having a Scooby as to whats happening. Come on Disney, TELL US..

Not forgetting:
Italy - April 8th, 2015
Spain - April 29th, 2015
Australia - 25 March, 2015
Hmmm..
So should I be getting my hopes high for an April release then, along the lines of Italy and Spain, as its Europe... it's likely to be the same steelbook euro-wide as well right?, so Disney really should get this released around the same time..Hopefully

Hmmm..
So should I be getting my hopes high for an April release then, along the lines of Italy and Spain, as its Europe... it's likely to be the same steelbook euro-wide as well right?, so Disney really should get this released around the same time..Hopefully
I've ordered the Italian one anyway as I try to limit my exposure to Zavvi! :thumbs:

Reactions: gaeljet