Purchase link: Big Hero 6
Price: £24.99
Notes:

The others: Zavvi Exclusive: The Disney Collection Blu-ray SteelBooks

01.jpg

02.jpg 04.jpg 05.jpg
00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited:
Quick question for people who have pre-ordered things from Zavvi using PayPal* : they don't charge you right away, correct? They will wait until this Big Hero 6 steelbook is released (e.g: in May/June) to withdraw the money from my bank account?

(Sorry if that's a silly question ; the only times I have used my PayPal account was for Group Buys and Kimchi/Nova/PA purchases and the money always gets taken a few days later, obviously, so I'd just like confirmation that with Zavvi, money is taken only when the product is dispatched).

* My credit card expires in May 2015 and since I know that's a problem with Zavvi, I think I'll go through PayPal this time. I think I get a replacement card at the end of May — hopefully, otherwise my Bug's Life, The Incredibles and Into the Woods orders are screwed.

Last edited:
Quick question for people who have pre-ordered things from Zavvi using PayPal* : they don't charge you right away, correct? They will wait until this Big Hero 6 steelbook is released (e.g: in May/June) to withdraw the money from my bank account?

(Sorry if that's a silly question ; the only times I have used my PayPal account was for Group Buys and Kimchi/Nova/PA purchases and the money always gets taken a few days later, obviously, so I'd just like confirmation that with Zavvi, money is taken only when the product is dispatched).

* My credit card expires in May 2015 and since I know that's a problem with Zavvi, I think I'll go through PayPal this time. I think I get a replacement card at the end of May — hopefully, otherwise my Bug's Life, The Incredibles and Into the Woods orders are screwed.
I'm glad you brought this up, because I just realised I'm in the same boat... my card expires in March. :ohno:

I'm glad you brought this up, because I just realised I'm in the same boat... my card expires in March. :ohno:

Mine expires next month but it should be ok and you should get a payment problem email and then sort your new card out that way. At least I'm hoping it happens that way for me when my first order comes out start of March and the card is no longer active.
It happened last week when I had no money in my account but luckily I waited 24 hours and confirmed it again when I did have money and it worked

Reactions: Noodles
Mine expires next month but it should be ok and you should get a payment problem email and then sort your new card out that way. At least I'm hoping it happens that way for me when my first order comes out start of March and the card is no longer active.
It happened last week when I had no money in my account but luckily I waited 24 hours and confirmed it again when I did have money and it worked
Ah, that's good to know then... I hope you're right! I already have a few pre-orders with Zavvi that I ordered on my card, so I'd be screwed otherwise. Think I'll still pre-order this using PayPal though, just to be safe.

Reactions: Flloydo
Nice looking steelbook in theory, biggest risk seems to be gloss as if it's like Frozen and this is the version that most EU countries will be getting as well I'd be tempted to say it's likely going to be matte and won't turn out like that mock up. If it's a genuine Zavvi exclusive though they should nail it

The money is taken out on dispatch with paypal. It shows up.on paypal as a pending payment.