Birds of Prey (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: December 14, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order November 24 at 12 PM for Red Carpet, at 6 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £24.99

58E8422A-6EFE-4222-95D3-05A558B67AFD.jpeg

12738410-2884815562343064.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
There’s too many of these releases going live but release date is in a week or 2 from zavvi and I think that’s affecting the sales too.

It's funny that it seems people would rather order stuff that they won't receive for a couple of months.

It's funny that it seems people would rather order stuff that they won't receive for a couple of months.

It gives you time to arrange your orders and choose what you want. Or keep any eye on stock and maybe cancel until a month after when you have less on order. Most of us will have a list of the next 2 to 3 months of orders. My December orders are already locked up and my budget is full. Why would I want to add more pre orders that come out in a week or 2? It’s always been like this with pre orders and the last month or 2 zavvi have changed that with a large number of releases.

they’ve already randomly charged for crouching tiger without giving anyone a set date. Why would you want to encourage that too

Reactions: Stygian
Reactions: howarmat
Hoping this comes down in price soon as I'd like to add it to the collection

I saw an 11% off code the other day but that's hardly going to make much of a dent in the price