Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

dfoles

Scanner Ninja
Contributor
Premium Supporter
May 15, 2013
GA
Release date: May 12, 2020
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99

BB_BirdsofPrey.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any member who can help me and order it for me please
I wish this came to Canada :(

Half the people who ordered this haven’t even gotten theirs yet. Stores don’t have it physically in stock. I and a few other people ordered 2 since they’re only shipping it and doing so in a bubble mailer. I pray that one of them is undamaged, hopefully both arrive unharmed. You’ll have people that have duplicates. But it’s not supposed to arrive until June (mine says 6/18). Be patient, people will hopefully have undamaged extras to return that they could sell to you guys.

Half the people who ordered this haven’t even gotten theirs yet. Stores don’t have it physically in stock. I and a few other people ordered 2 since they’re only shipping it and doing so in a bubble mailer. I pray that one of them is undamaged, hopefully both arrive unharmed. You’ll have people that have duplicates. But it’s not supposed to arrive until June (mine says 6/18). Be patient, people will hopefully have undamaged extras to return that they could sell to you guys.
Cool thanks ! Let me know if you got 2 mint copy I’m taker of your second :)

I was surprised I saw one (temporarily) available at a single local store, because it kinda looked like they didn’t intend to send them to stores. Looking at Onward, blues brothers, and most other Prereleases, i can only get Them shipped. There are exceptions, but they’re few and far between.

Cool thanks ! Let me know if you got 2 mint copy I’m taker of your second :)
One was mint, one has a tiny dent on the front near the edge. So the second one can be yours if you want to pay cost+shipping. Otherwise I’m gonna return it