Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #22) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip (Pre-order July 25 at 2:30 PM Italy time - TBC)
Price: €159.9 (Box Set) - €59.9 (Lenti B) - €54.9 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip

Note: The CMA edition will consist of: Lenticular Full Slip - Full Slip - Combo Box Set.
Total print run, 1000.
Options:
- Combo Box Set (Triple Pack): (Lenticular A with Alternative SteelBook 2D + Lenticular B with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D + Full Slip with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D). Includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards + Variant + special gift. Limited to 200 copies.
- Lenticular A (alternative SteelBook 2D not confirmed) available only with Box Set
- Lenticular B (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 400 copies.
- Full Slip (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 200 copies.

573364AA-362E-4B76-98F0-09972D984A22.jpeg F88C2FF4-C42F-46F6-ADF3-A4921D86ADDB.jpeg F49FDCFA-6F10-43C1-A396-D118994A366A.jpeg D2651E4E-31A0-475F-B9B2-B81096578C36.jpeg
89092615_1827237810740375_2564452507753381888_o.jpg
89138937_1831147910349365_6617337588476805120_o.jpg

Last edited:
You forgot to include Birds of Prey on your DC fail list.

:rofl: :rofl: :hilarious: Nope saw it twice on opening day once in a Dolby Cinema and the other in a 4DX Cinema and have watched it about 6 times since. Definitely not a fail for me freaking love this movie it’s like it’s directly come off the pages of Amanda & Jimmy’s run with Harley Quinn with amazing cinematography, colour grading, fight choreography and film score :drool: Only thing I would change up is Cassandra Cain’s character to Stephanie Brown that’s it everything is on point and delivers on every level!

Reactions: MM3
I also prefer the DC movies. love the dark and dirty vibe. the Marvel movies are too colorful ...you have to be afraid to get an epileptical attack.

none of the Marvel movies is better than DC's Man Of Steel. damn, this movie is so EPIC!!! a f#chkin' masterpiece!

i know many hate Suicide Squad, but i love this movie. i'll never understand the hate this movie gets.

Loved Suicide Squad at the cinema, seen it a few times too at home. Agree MoS is just up there, and if you go for BvS and SS Director's/Extended cuts, there is more content and story telling that make sense for character development. I've also got a guilty pleasure for BoP, big Huntress (and SS) fan of the comics back in late nineties/early noughties. OK, it wasn't going to be everyone's cup of tea and if weaved into The Suicide Squad correctly then it's chapter and (mostly) comics accurate story telling may be forgiven by some...

...Also, looking forward to receiving my Cinemuseum OC (low number!) which will go with that other OC that comes from the ones that shall not be named (*ahem* HDZ) somewhere in the present future :thumbs:

I also prefer the DC movies. love the dark and dirty vibe. the Marvel movies are too colorful ...you have to be afraid to get an epileptical attack.

none of the Marvel movies is better than DC's Man Of Steel. damn, this movie is so EPIC!!! a f#chkin' masterpiece!

i know many hate Suicide Squad, but i love this movie. i'll never understand the hate this movie gets.

10/10 fkn ep!c Masterpiece :cigar:

1595753400510.gif

I actually generally dislike most of the DC movies, and Man Of Steel and BvS weren't perfect at all for me, but the good parts in these films are so much better than every Marvel film ever. Also the soundtrack for Man Of Steel is epic, just epic. Overall the feeling of wasted potential stuck with me though for both films. But DC definitely has the potential to be real 'cinema' (like Joker was) whereas marvel will always remain a TV show like @willbar84 said perfectly.

This scene in BvS was so powerful for me, beats Marvel easily!
View attachment 479612
Here's the complete scene:

I know you think otherwise which is ok as this movie is dissected and talked about so much still 4 years on but for me BvS : UE is way ahead of its time absolute masterpiece and is one of my rare 11/10 movies. Batman’s story arc and Batfleck’s portrayal is pure perfection in this and can’t wait to see him back in ZS:JL

I know you think otherwise but for me BvS : UE is way ahead of its time absolute masterpiece and is one of my rare 11/10 movies. Batman’s story arc and Batfleck’s portrayal is pure perfection in this and can’t wait to see him back in ZS:JL
Me saying I 'generally dislike' them was a bit too negative from my side, for me the DC films have always had very bad moments where I'm shaking my head and extremely good moments where I'm watching in awe, it's an emotional rollercoaster for me. That's why I'm not a big fan of most marvel films, I have a good time watching them but I forget about them immediately. Atleast the DC films spark controversy and they don't leave my head for a while after I watched them.

Me saying I 'generally dislike' them was a bit too negative from my side, for me the DC films have always had very bad moments where I'm shaking my head and extremely good moments where I'm watching in awe, it's an emotional rollercoaster for me. That's why I'm not a big fan of most marvel films, I have a good time watching them but I forget about them immediately. Atleast the DC films spark controversy and they don't leave my head for a while after I watched them.

It’s all part of the DC fandom (even controversy inside of it all with the likes of the Snyder cultists) from late 2016 to early 2020 as yes it has had its ups and downs with some hard days but wouldn’t want it any other way as excitement levels have now reached and increased to what they were in 2016 with a very bright future ahead. Its quite interesting that Justice League is all about coming together and rebirth where the fandom had to do exactly just that to reach the same goal to fix the wrong and correct the cannon that Josstice League and Suicide Squad left. Yes you are right Marvel films are soon forgettable that’s why they aren’t really talked about in much detail after they’ve been and gone where DC takes the risk sure some sticks and others fail to hit the landing but now WB are really driving home that director driven franchise especially with Hamada and Lee in full control now.

Last edited:
It’s all part of the DC fandom (even controversy inside of it all with the likes of the Snyder cultists) from 2017 to early 2020 as yes it has had its ups and downs with some hard days but wouldn’t want it any other way as excitement levels have now reached and increased to what they were in 2016 with a very bright future ahead. Its quite interesting that Justice League is all about coming together and rebirth where the fandom had to do exactly just that to reach the same goal to fix the wrong and correct the cannon that Josstice League and Suicide Squad left. Yes you are right Marvel films are soon forgettable that’s why they aren’t really talked about in much detail after they’ve been and gone where DC takes the risk sure some sticks and others fail to hit the landing but now WB are really driving home that director driven franchise especially with Hamada and Lee in full control now.
Yes, but give me more Superman and less Harley :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: :naughty: