Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #22) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip (Pre-order July 25 at 2:30 PM Italy time - TBC)
Price: €159.9 (Box Set) - €59.9 (Lenti B) - €54.9 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip

Note: The CMA edition will consist of: Lenticular Full Slip - Full Slip - Combo Box Set.
Total print run, 1000.
Options:
- Combo Box Set (Triple Pack): (Lenticular A with Alternative SteelBook 2D + Lenticular B with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D + Full Slip with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D). Includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards + Variant + special gift. Limited to 200 copies.
- Lenticular A (alternative SteelBook 2D not confirmed) available only with Box Set
- Lenticular B (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 400 copies.
- Full Slip (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 200 copies.

573364AA-362E-4B76-98F0-09972D984A22.jpeg F88C2FF4-C42F-46F6-ADF3-A4921D86ADDB.jpeg F49FDCFA-6F10-43C1-A396-D118994A366A.jpeg D2651E4E-31A0-475F-B9B2-B81096578C36.jpeg
89092615_1827237810740375_2564452507753381888_o.jpg
89138937_1831147910349365_6617337588476805120_o.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone else suprised that all these editions are still in stock? I guess between this and Manta Lab I'm surprised of the lack of enthusiasum for BoP Yikes.
That’s probably expected. Tough competition with Manta and HDZeta also having huge print runs with exclusive premium steelbooks.
Price is definitely also an issue, backlog of preorders etc. And I don’t think the movie got as much traction as let’s say Joker or Once upon a time to have that much premium steelbook sales.
1000 print run should have been for Joker and not this IMHO

That’s probably expected. Tough competition with Manta and HDZeta also having huge print runs with exclusive premium steelbooks.
Price is definitely also an issue, backlog of preorders etc. And I don’t think the movie got as much traction as let’s say Joker or Once upon a time to have that much premium steelbook sales.
Yeah DC I think is to Blame for the way that film was released and the terrible title. They could have done so much better. Other than casting Jenkins and Gadot for Wonder Woman what has DC done right the last 8 years. They cost themselves so much cash by poor decision after poor decision starting back to 2012 with Man of Steel and not following it up with anything and the order in which they released those movies. Unilke Marvel they had no plan, I shouldn't start this rant.

Yeah DC I think is to Blame for the way that film was released and the terrible title. They could have done so much better. Other than casting Jenkins and Gadot for Wonder Woman what has DC done right the last 8 years. They cost themselves so much cash by poor decision after poor decision starting back to 2012 with Man of Steel and not following it up with anything and the order in which they released those movies. Unilke Marvel they had no plan, I shouldn't start this rant.
Totally agree, DC need to get their sh*t together if they want to compete with Marvel.

Totally agree, DC need to get their sh*t together if they want to compete with Marvel.
They had their chance to compete with Marvel and ruined it by focusing on a fast injection of quantity over a steady quality. That's the 'DCEU' universe films and not DC per se.
Aside from a few good films they screwed themselves. They should focus on darker grittier standalones to now compete, like the absolute gem that Joker was.

• Haha
Reactions: MM3 and willbar84
DC should just continue making R rated stuff. They're good at it, and there would be much more variety in the comic book genre. I don't want them to make some weird Marvel ripoffs. Nobody beats Marvel at being Marvel. DC should start building their own identity, and it looks like they're trying to do that, although it's going very slowly. Can't wait to see how the Pattinson batman movie turns out. Apparently Todd Phillips pitched an idea to DC where there would be a 'black label' line of films, with standalone, gritty character studies like Joker, and I really hope that actually happens. The studio had doubts, but that was before Joker had proved itself to be a massive success so I think that there's a small possibility that we're going to get something like that.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

1595718499930.gif

go back to watching the generic MCU while DC lives rent free in your brain. DC has only had two fails and that’s the Josstice League and Suicide Squad both will be rectified with Zack Snyder’s Justice League next year and #ReleaseTheAyerCut is on the horizon. DC has a plan and a vision all along even more so now that Johns is out with Hamada in charge now and the King himself Jim Lee acting as CCO. The only reason JL and SS exists in its current form is because the toxic backlash it received from bloggers, verifieds and critics that DC is to dark and gritty you need to be more like the MCU so that’s where Whedon and WB executives failed slaughtering these two movies beyond recognition all to be more like Marvel. Now DC have learnt there way and have a clearer path more than ever and the fandom has returned and exceed the excitement levels back in 2016.

DC is director driven, world building but still borrowing out of the synderverse sandbox but their plan is on a much larger scope which is more tied in with how comics work with their runs, main continuity, “prime earths“, elseworlds, black label (yes @zeebeer Black Label is a DCU Films thing which exists in the comics as well and Joker is the first movie in that line) and now owning what DC is famous for their multiverse.

When y’all realise the MCU is producer driven and is just a TV show that is broadcasted in theatres the world will be a better place with Feige acting as Showrunner. Hell even the things you like to call phases could be rebranded as Seasons with Season Finales like Endgame. Each movie has a similar tone which yes I agree it helps working in with the continuity (even though I’ve heard this has created a lot of plot holes) but it will never have the range and diversity of the DCEU but this is where the two brands branch off and can and will co-exist if you stopped bothering trying to compare the two. Marvel is Marvel and DC is DC the only thing they share in common is they are CBMs.

Last edited:
Amen! Ok I am glad someone said it LOL
Back to BoP
If the Lenti A was sold seperatley I would buy it in a heartbeart. I don't like any of the other sets in the One click so not worth the price tag for me. Surprised it is still in stock!

The one thing DC beats Marvel at is cinematography lol

Not always. They’ve both had their moments in each film. MCU most likely more purely because of the number of releases but there are still amazing picturesque scenes and cinematography in all the DCEU films

View attachment 479559

go back to watching the generic MCU while DC lives rent free in your brain. DC has only had two fails and that’s the Josstice League and Suicide Squad both will be rectified with Zack Snyder’s Justice League next year and #ReleaseTheAyerCut is on the horizon. DC has a plan and a vision all along even more so now that Johns is out with Hamada in charge now and the King himself Jim Lee acting as CCO. The only reason JL and SS exists in its current form is because the toxic backlash it received from bloggers, verifieds and critics that DC is to dark and gritty you need to be more like the MCU so that’s where Whedon and WB executives failed slaughtering these two movies beyond recognition all to be more like Marvel. Now DC have learnt there way and have a clearer path more than ever and the fandom has returned and exceed the excitement levels back in 2016.

DC is director driven, world building but still borrowing out of the synderverse sandbox but their plan is on a much larger scope which is more tied in with how comics work with their runs, main continuity, “prime earths“, elseworlds, black label (yes @zeebeer Black Label is a DCU Films thing which exists in the comics as well and Joker is the first movie in that line) and now owning what DC is famous for their multiverse.

When y’all realise the MCU is producer driven and is just a TV show that is broadcasted in theatres the world will be a better place with Feige acting as Showrunner. Hell even the things you like to call phases could be rebranded as Seasons with Season Finales like Endgame. Each movie has a similar tone which yes I agree it helps working in with the continuity (even though I’ve heard this has created a lot of plot holes) but it will never have the range and diversity of the DCEU but this is where the two brands branch off and can and will co-exist if you stopped bothering trying to compare the two. Marvel is Marvel and DC is DC the only thing they share in common is they are CBMs.
I agree with alot of what you said not everything obviously which is fine. I wasn't trying to compare Marvel and DC it was more about Marvel had a plan and DC did not. Why release Man of Steel and wait so long to follow it up with anything? They lost any momentum they had and it was alot of downhill from there. I hope they are not like Marvel because they will never be as good as what Marvel does. You don't seem to like what they do which is fine but I don't really care if you think of there movies as television, if it is it's some great bleepin TV. The way they weaved all those movies together was pretty amazing and only made so so releases with maybe 3-4 out of Phase 1-3.

If Black Label is a real thing then I am very excited I hope that is true and they can do more films like Joker although it's going to be tough to top that but I'm excited regardless. Hopefully most if not all are rated R and they really go for it. I'm very excited about Snyder's Release the AyerCut, gonna be on HBO Max correct? Can't remember to many streaming services! I'm not sure if your saying you actually liked JL and Suicide Squad? I'm actually sad that we are not going to get to see what Leto would have done with the Joker for an entire film, he was the only thing I really liked about Suicide Squad as well as MR's Harley.

I just don't understand why you release Justice League before Aquaman and other potential films like a Flash solo? That made no sense to me. Wonder Woman and Shazam were great and very good, forgot about Shazam. If the shake up with who's in charge is what you say it is then I'm excited, I'm not nearly as up to date as your are with what is going on. But I'm a little more excited now to see what DC does. Hopefully they have learned there lessons and all the bleep up's are behind them. I'm nervous about the entire movie industry right now, anything I'm excited about has been shelved and even if there shooting anything right now studio's are not going to release the stuff wer really want to see until Covid calms down and people get back to normal, that could be 2 years from now, Sigh

Reactions: Flloydo
Not always. They’ve both had their moments in each film. MCU most likely more purely because of the number of releases but there are still amazing picturesque scenes and cinematography in all the DCEU films
I think you read my post wrong. I am saying the DCEU does have better cinematography LOL. Everything post Thor has had non existent color correction and the same look for all films.

• Friendly
Reactions: willbar84
I think you read my post wrong. I am saying the DCEU does have better cinematography LOL. Everything post Thor has had non existent color correction and the same look for all films.

Nope, not read it wrong. My last comment about there’s still amazing cinematography in all the DCEU was because I said the MCU most likely has more because of the number of the films. Don’t think you read my post correctly.

I’m saying they all have great cinematography both the DCEU and MCU. Whether it’s just one clip, scene or multiplies.

• Haha
Why release Man of Steel and wait so long to follow it up with anything? They lost any momentum they had and it was alot of downhill from there.

Man of Steel is the first movie of a 5 part story arc for Superman, BvS literally starts where MoS finishes. The issue lies with the near three year gap is mapping this out, Snyder not being able to release the longer running time of the Ultimate Edition as the theatrical cut and the refined top tier Cinematography, Colour Grading and VFX / CGI. No momentum was lost that happened when WB interfered with Josstice League and Suicide Squad.

If Black Label is a real thing then I am very excited I hope that is true and they can do more films like Joker although it's going to be tough to top that but I'm excited regardless. Hopefully most if not all are rated R and they really go for it. I'm very excited about Snyder's Release the AyerCut, gonna be on HBO Max correct? Can't remember to many streaming services! I'm not sure if your saying you actually liked JL and Suicide Squad? I'm actually sad that we are not going to get to see what Leto would have done with the Joker for an entire film, he was the only thing I really liked about Suicide Squad as well as MR's Harley.

Black Label is a real thing just waiting on the next announcement which looks like it will tapping into another OG story of a DC Villian. I’m sure an R rating will be applied to these Black Labels, the next R Rating outing is Gunn’s The Suicide Squad. Zack Snyder’s Justice League will premier correct on HBO Max and once The Ayer Cut comes to fruition that will also see its home being HBO max as well. I like bits and parts of SS and JL but I can’t love them as I know how butchered they truly are and yes there is a ton more Leto Joker in the Ayer cut where we actually get to set the most toxic relationship in Comic Book History The Joker and Harley Quinn. Leto Joker was awesome of the whole 11mins or so we saw of him and can’t wait to see more of him as personally he is the most comic accurate Joker we have seen in Live Action.

I just don't understand why you release Justice League before Aquaman and other potential films like a Flash solo? That made no sense to me. Wonder Woman and Shazam were great and very good, forgot about Shazam. If the shake up with who's in charge is what you say it is then I'm excited, I'm not nearly as up to date as your are with what is going on. But I'm a little more excited now to see what DC does. Hopefully they have learned there lessons and all the bleep up's are behind them. I'm nervous about the entire movie industry right now, anything I'm excited about has been shelved and even if there shooting anything right now studio's are not going to release the stuff wer really want to see until Covid calms down and people get back to normal, that could be 2 years from now, Sigh

That’s the thing Justice League HASN’T been released yet about 90% of Zack’s vision has been altered in some way by Whedon that’s why I refer to it and many others call it the Josstice League. Rest assured now that Jim Lee is CCO you are in very safe hands as I don’t think there’s anyone else out there who loves DC more than Jim Lee :notworthy: :cigar:

Last edited:
Reactions: 3Maters and Jaxxx
:cigar::cool::thumbs:

DC Cinematography and Colour Grading >>>> Marvel Cinematography and Colour Grading it’s not even open for debate especially when it comes to the likes of MoS, BvS : UE and Aquaman :notworthy::happy:

LOL okay then. You’re only naming 3. I can match 3 from MCU. Guardians vol 1, ragnarok and infinity war. Not to mention, far from home, dr strange, winter soldier, civil war (I think that’s about as many films in the DCEU right hahaha)

Whilst I love your passion for DC and the DCEU, it’s pointless talking to you about both studios (unless it’s for info) and the films in general because your so biased. Everything you hate about MCU / Marvel fan boys and the actual movies is what you are like with DC/ DCEU.

And I don’t mean your opinion don’t count. It’s the way you are about it. Forcing it and not accepting anyone else’s opinion or like.

Don’t get me wrong, the DCEU has messed it up with how they chose what to release with no MOS sequel before justice league or even BvS and they clearly never had a full plan like marvel, affleck dropping in and out. but there’s still heart in there and a couple of releases have turned out just fine like mos, WW and Shazam. The BvS extended cut is much better than the standard version and I seriously can’t wait for the JS Snydercut so I can wipe that awful version from my mind but your so god damn bias lol.
It’s a shame because of that block you’ll never appreciate or witness some great films that are actually good (not just MCU)

I hope if a Ayer cut comes out of SS it’s decent. It had so much potential but it was baaaaad. Only Harley saved it. But tbh at this point after the masterpiece that is joker I’m much more interested in their black label. Unless they can really sort out their other films. Also looking forward to Gunn’s SS 2 and Reeves Batman

• Haha
Nope, not read it wrong. My last comment about there’s still amazing cinematography in all the DCEU was because I said the MCU most likely has more because of the number of the films. Don’t think you read my post correctly.
Whoops yup I did misread that! I think the cinematography in the films you metioned are great. But to my eyes they are still enforcing basic color grading which really does a disservice to the cinematographers work. Anyway is there a seperate thread we can all take this to LOL

The one click box itself is quite nice. Did cinemuseum ever release photos of goodies inside the set other then the slips and steels?

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
LOL okay then. You’re only naming 3. I can match 3 from MCU. Guardians vol 1, ragnarok and infinity war. Not to mention, far from home, dr strange, winter soldier, civil war (I think that’s about as many films in the DCEU right hahaha)

Whilst I love your passion for DC and the DCEU, it’s pointless talking to you about both studios (unless it’s for info) and the films in general because your so biased. Everything you hate about MCU / Marvel fan boys and the actual movies is what you are like with DC/ DCEU.

And I don’t mean your opinion don’t count. It’s the way you are about it. Forcing it and not accepting anyone else’s opinion or like.

Don’t get me wrong, the DCEU has messed it up with how they chose what to release with no MOS sequel before justice league or even BvS and they clearly never had a full plan like marvel, affleck dropping in and out. but there’s still heart in there and a couple of releases have turned out just fine like mos, WW and Shazam. The BvS extended cut is much better than the standard version and I seriously can’t wait for the JS Snydercut so I can wipe that awful version from my mind but your so god damn bias lol.
It’s a shame because of that block you’ll never appreciate or witness some great films that are actually good (not just MCU)

I hope if a Ayer cut comes out of SS it’s decent. It had so much potential but it was baaaaad. Only Harley saved it. But tbh at this point after the masterpiece that is joker I’m much more interested in their black label. Unless they can really sort out their other films. Also looking forward to Gunn’s SS 2 and Reeves Batman

:rofl: :rofl: :hilarious: Still reading @3Maters post wrong DC has BETTER cinematography and colour grading than Marvel not more of a lesser quality because they have more movies :LOL:. I mention those 3 as they are leagues beyond anything the MCU has produced even more so then the ones your name above. The others in the DCEU are still better than anything that the MCU has produced in this department but ok your going for the quantity angle.

But yet here we are in a DC thread still making comparisons to Marvel and THEIR plan. DC has their OWN plan which has been know from the start if anyone bothered to pay attention and it’s even more clearer now in 2020 with ZS JL coming out next year and their new slate of films.

The next part to MoS is BvS this is Superman’s 5 part story arc not a sequel pretty easy concept to grasp but many fail to understand MoS was the Birth, BvS was the death and JL is the rebirth hmm sounds like a plan that was well thought out by Snyder but yet people still fail to ignore it and the other DCEU movie’s borrowing out of the snyderverse sandbox. Batfleck is out cause the way he was treated with the backlash of BvS and the way he was treated by WB and Whedon in the Josstice League. I don’t blame him for leaving as his health is number one priority and it was affecting him big time!

Last edited:

View attachment 479559

You forgot to include Birds of Prey on your DC fail list.