Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Cine-Museum Art #22) [Italy]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: TBA
Purchase links: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip (Pre-order July 25 at 2:30 PM Italy time - TBC)
Price: €159.9 (Box Set) - €59.9 (Lenti B) - €54.9 (Full Slip)
Group buy: Box Set - Lenti B - Full Slip

Note: The CMA edition will consist of: Lenticular Full Slip - Full Slip - Combo Box Set.
Total print run, 1000.
Options:
- Combo Box Set (Triple Pack): (Lenticular A with Alternative SteelBook 2D + Lenticular B with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D + Full Slip with Exclusive SteelBook 4K+2D). Includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards + Variant + special gift. Limited to 200 copies.
- Lenticular A (alternative SteelBook 2D not confirmed) available only with Box Set
- Lenticular B (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 400 copies.
- Full Slip (Exclusive 4K UHD SteelBook): includes a 40-page photo booklet + 5 postcards. Limited to 200 copies.

573364AA-362E-4B76-98F0-09972D984A22.jpeg F88C2FF4-C42F-46F6-ADF3-A4921D86ADDB.jpeg F49FDCFA-6F10-43C1-A396-D118994A366A.jpeg D2651E4E-31A0-475F-B9B2-B81096578C36.jpeg
89092615_1827237810740375_2564452507753381888_o.jpg
89138937_1831147910349365_6617337588476805120_o.jpg

Last edited:
I got several e-mails with transit updates that allowed me to click on a link and get tracking directly from FedEx.
View attachment 504151
And you did this via group buy? I’m starting to think they forgot me. Cinemuseum really needs to up their game. Waiting 6-9 months is bad, but not keeping individuals updated, esp when shipping has started is beyond bad CS, especially when it 1-2 weeks after he said he’d send us all that info.

Reactions: JGCramp
And you did this via group buy? I’m starting to think they forgot me. Cinemuseum really needs to up their game. Waiting 6-9 months is bad, but not keeping individuals updated, esp when shipping has started is beyond bad CS, especially when it 1-2 weeks after he said he’d send us all that info.
Yes. It was via the group buy. I haven't minded the wait considering everything with covid and the shutdowns in Italy (although I've read the delays were bad before the pandemic). But, yeah, I can't argue with you on getting everyone the shipping/tracking info especially when I got my first shipping e-mail a few weeks ago, as I recall (it took maybe 2 weeks to get to me in the US).

Yes. It was via the group buy. I haven't minded the wait considering everything with covid and the shutdowns in Italy (although I've read the delays were bad before the pandemic). But, yeah, I can't argue with you on getting everyone the shipping/tracking info especially when I got my first shipping e-mail a few weeks ago, as I recall (it took maybe 2 weeks to get to me in the US).
Exactly. I was fine with the waiting (I'm pretty sure that was a known issue when the GB started).

got mine today/last night in email from shippypro

Just saw that I got one from them. Was worried when the link said I should have received it 2 months ago, but then I remembered that outside of the US they generally put the day before the month.....so May 3rd. That's pretty fast shipping for 20 bucks.

Looking forward to it's arrival

Last edited:
Reactions: JGCramp
My copy arrived but was shipped to my old address. Somehow when I purchased through the GB, it picked up my old address through PayPal, so must have been around the time I was moving and was updating my addresses with everyone.

The person now living at my old address rejected the delivery and so now it’s on its way back! So frustrating cos it’s 20 mins down the road and could have picked it up!

Anyways I hope it arrives back safely and it can be reshipped to my current address instead.

After all this time waiting and it slipped through my fingers!

• Wow
Reactions: Steely-Booked
My copy arrived but was shipped to my old address. Somehow when I purchased through the GB, it picked up my old address through PayPal, so must have been around the time I was moving and was updating my addresses with everyone.

The person now living at my old address rejected the delivery and so now it’s on its way back! So frustrating cos it’s 20 mins down the road and could have picked it up!

Anyways I hope it arrives back safely and it can be reshipped to my current address instead.

After all this time waiting and it slipped through my fingers!
damn, that sucks :(

Reactions: Behold
Anyone seeing progress on their shipments that went out last week? Fedex says there's missing paperwork and thus it's been sitting at the fedex office in Italy since it was dropped off last week.
1620169389374.png

Anyone seeing progress on their shipments that went out last week? Fedex says there's missing paperwork and thus it's been sitting at the fedex office in Italy since it was dropped off last week.
View attachment 505006
Contact Carlo and he will get end email to the shipping company. Same thing happened to me

I have sent the integration of the documentation requested by Fedex. Shipments will be handled as soon as possible. If the tracking does not update, you can contact me directly and we will check the status of the shipment.

Carlo

Today it arrived. Well packed no issues. I’d say the Manta OC looks slightly better, thanks to holo foil, but I prefer that this one has a bottom with a folding (likely magnetic) cover. Neither is as good as Avengers, Captain Marvel, Amazing Spiderman or the Black Baron Alita box, but I like it and movie wise it’s my favorite post Nolan DC flick, with the possible exception of Joker.