Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (JB Hi-Fi Exclusive) [Australia]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: May 6, 2020
Purchase link: JB Hi-Fi
Price: AUS $39.98

1588772462276.png

I heard this was released in Australia 8 days early.

@willbar84 Are you getting this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: willbar84

@willbar84 Are you getting this?

Today is the day for Harley Quinn Fan #1 :happy:

1588742195334.gif

You heard correct already have my copy put aside for me ready for pick up this arvo. Embargo lifted 7 days early :joy: normally you can pick them up Monday before release in store so feeling pretty spesh right about now. Will be unsealing when I get home in two hours so will be posting photos of it soon. So can’t wait to watch BoP in 4K Dolby Vision with Atmos :joy::drool:

Reactions: DMD4k and Stygian
:drool::drool::drool: BoP & Harley Quinn in da house :joy: and a week before anyone else gets it in the world :oohyeah: life is grand atm and can’t wait to spin the 4K Blu later tonight. Steelbook finish isn’t gloss unfortunately, my guess that’s reserved for the US edition. This is a Zero Finish with the metallic base shining through on the police car, Gotham and the floral design on the back. Love this artwork even though Harley doesn’t even wear this in the movie lol anyways what a way to begin my BoP collection now that I’ve started its going to be hard to stop :happy:

AA6A8F64-7755-4BA9-B227-75135FB20FFE.jpeg

252A1B57-5522-49F8-B3CA-B18BB4F7D613.jpeg

That is nice, shame no gloss.

it’s to be expected best you can aim for with an economy WB RoW steelbook these days is spot gloss basically sure there’s a few exceptions like the amazing DC Animated steelbook collection and a few others. I still love the execution on this and it still beats streaky matte any day of the week.

Reactions: DMD4k
Did you have a new countertop installed to match this BoP steel?

nah I took the photo on a resin board thanks for noticing though. What I do find interesting though is @Tori10 has a very similar stone benchtop as me :cool: you’ve got great taste:thanks: and congrats on your JB BoP steelbook pick up earlier. Pretty sweet how we got it first here before anyone else :cigar: enjoy :joy:

• Haha
Reactions: Tori10 and DMD4k
:drool::drool::drool: BoP & Harley Quinn in da house :joy: and a week before anyone else gets it in the world :oohyeah: life is grand atm and can’t wait to spin the 4K Blu later tonight. Steelbook finish isn’t gloss unfortunately, my guess that’s reserved for the US edition. This is a Zero Finish with the metallic base shining through on the police car, Gotham and the floral design on the back. Love this artwork even though Harley doesn’t even wear this in the movie lol anyways what a way to begin my BoP collection now that I’ve started its going to be hard to stop :happy:

View attachment 470473
View attachment 470474
@willbar84 right now
tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: willbar84
Anyone that's seen the film know what this is?
Capture.JPG

]Looks like one of those jingly rollers that kids play with but is it?

It's strange to get a movie before others around the world. Only used to this feeling when Aussie movies get released first.
:drool::drool::drool: BoP & Harley Quinn in da house :joy: and a week before anyone else gets it in the world :oohyeah: life is grand atm and can’t wait to spin the 4K Blu later tonight. Steelbook finish isn’t gloss unfortunately, my guess that’s reserved for the US edition. This is a Zero Finish with the metallic base shining through on the police car, Gotham and the floral design on the back.
Wny don't you open the thread for the aussie edition and post these pics in in?
Maybe someone would like to know there is a BoP steelbook in Australia...

Reactions: tanokike and DMD4k

@willbar84 correct already have my copy put aside for me ready for pick up this arvo. Embargo lifted 7 days early :joy: normally you can pick them up Monday before release

You heard right Stygian... The official Australian release date is Wednesday the 13th of May, it was on Sanity and JB HiFi store shelves on Tuesday the 5th (I bought the Standard 4K Edition from Sanity on Tuesday afternoon, which I returned later the same afternoon, because I decided to buy the Steelbook from JB instead), so yeah, it was released 8 days early.

My local JB is already out of stock of the Steelbook... There are some people waiting to see whether JB do a buy 1 get 1 free Blu-ray/4K sale this coming week to buy it, if the stores that are out of stock don't get anymore in, some people could miss out.

Last edited: