Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 15, 2020
Purchase link: U'Mania (Pre-order April 2 at 2 PM Korea time)
Price: $45.99

273891429c1130486bc404596c9c7d7f.jpg

2f3d70f74e6b64470a1ddf33aa0bd7a0.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SavageAmusement
@willbar84 Our @Dazzler_31117 might pick them up since the j-cards are a bit "creative" :p then again he may not since he didn't like the movie ha

Look at both images (second one under spoiler tags).

haha yeah it’s a lil bit creative but a partial bat doesn’t really do anything for me when I’ve got a Handmade 1:1 Scale Harley Replica Bat :drool: Would rather put the cash up for this which I came across today

DE239DFB-D54C-4E01-8704-9218D68F7E5B.jpeg

That’s the thing though there isn’t a Umania Set this it with the “creative” J Cards :yawn:
Oh ignore me then. I thought I saw a thread the other day that may have been the set. I think it was the large ad image in one of these threads that threw me haha. Oh well, will just stick to the UK versions then and money saved. :thumbs:

Reactions: willbar84
Oh ignore me then. I thought I saw a thread the other day that may have been the set. I think it was the large ad image in one of these threads that threw me haha. Oh well, will just stick to the UK versions then and money saved. :thumbs:

It’s all good as we’ve been hoodwinked it was/is this thread as I’ve subbed this thread and I to remember the same banner that your thinking of. Just like you say money saved :thumbs:

Reactions: St4rlord