Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Apr 24, 2019
Release date: June 15, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop (includes free comic) - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99

81v3Y6REdZL._AC_SX522_.jpg

91VgyAa5kEL._AC_SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles and Scraggy
None of the codes work. Wonder when this actually went live

No idea when it went live exactly. But the code did work for me around 11:50pm.

ah ok. You could of posted a link in the on sale/ price drop thread then lol and said the code worked.

I found out by email at 1 min past

It's not a Zavvi exclusive also available from Amazon UK

HMV have a exclusive edition

Same placeholder Artwork been used at the moment on both releases but I expect HMV edition will have different artwork

I’ll wait for the WB store to have it. At least the code will work

It's not a Zavvi exclusive also available from Amazon UK

HMV have a exclusive edition

Same placeholder Artwork been used at the moment on both releases but I expect HMV edition will have different artwork

Can’t see it on their site

ah ok. You could of posted a link in the on sale/ price drop thread then lol and said the code worked.

I found out by email at 1 min past

Sorry. This is my first thread post. Just starting to contribute so not sure how best to use it all yet.

Feel free to help me sort out/edit what I've posted though!

Reactions: vexred and Flloydo
Sorry. This is my first thread post. Just starting to contribute so not sure how best to use it all yet.

No worries man, didn’t realise you was new.
I’m terrible at making threads mate. A mod would be better to sort it out if there’s anything wrong. It will get changed at some point I imagine

Reactions: vexred
this could very well end up the same as the bestbuy USA steelbook artwork with harley on the front of the police car

my plan is to order from all 4 retailers (HMV, zav, Amazon & WB) and pick the best art at the cheapest price lol.
Hoping on that Best Buy art personally

Amazon link

Reactions: bert
So it looks like this release will have all of the same options that Joker had from the different retailers in Europe.

Thanks for your contributions! And don't worry too much about filling the OP out correctly... a Mod will more than likely come along soon after to check it over. :thumbs:

Reactions: vexred and bert
Anyone else having trouble trying to log in at WB Shop? I just get stuck on the loading screen.

Anyone else having trouble trying to log in at WB Shop? I just get stuck on the loading screen.

worked fine for me. But then I signed out and checked out as a guest to use the code. Can only use that welcome code once

Reactions: Noodles