Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

Apr 24, 2019
Release date: June 15, 2020
Purchase links: Zavvi - WB Shop (includes free comic) - Amazon UK
Price: £29.99

81v3Y6REdZL._AC_SX522_.jpg

91VgyAa5kEL._AC_SX385_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Noodles and Scraggy

WB Shop Are Officially Frickin' USELESS!!!*
:mad::mad:
(*incase you weren't already aware)

Card was charged yesterday even after I was told my cancellation request was confirmed. AMATEURS! :squint: Fired off another email soon as I saw it and had a reply back today, apologizing, and stating a refund has now been issued, and if I ever receive it to "pop it back in the post" to them :rolleyes::rolleyes: I already thought their CS and dealing with them in general before pretty poor (as you can see in my previous post above) but this is just taking the biscuit lol :facepalm: I have WW and MMFR coming from them both with the 10% code, so I'll keep those, but that's it and I won't be ordering from them again in the future unless it's absolutely necessary :stop: Not worth the headache.

Just keep it when it arrives :naughty: :naughty:

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
Also on the pic above you can see some blobs around Huntress and just above the P of Prey, I think this is spot gloss but doesn't make sense to me, I may go get another photo...damn my eyes and photographic skills...

@GeoRattray whats the comic like?
Comic? Damn that didn't get delivered with Steelbook, I forgotten about that, I need to double check and perhaps lookout and chase for it... :facepalm:

Edit: It's not on the dispatch note, so assuming that it's sent independently - don't fancy the idea of engaging with Warners Show CS but I shall if I have to :thumbs:

Last edited:
Reactions: Flloydo
And... delivery notification...

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your order of Birds of Prey and the free Birds of Prey Comic book, please be aware that the two items might arrive separately.

If one does arrive without the other, please do not worry, both items have been sent but due to different postal carriers, they might arrive at different times.

Regards,
Warner Bros Customer Services Team