Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
To me, after watching the video, SL still seems solid. Ofc the background seems a bit blurry, it has to be being behind, what really matters is that the characters are not! :D

Received my SL today and the lenticular image could a's should have been much sharper, not impressed to be honest
Hard disagree, it is very much in line with their prior stuff. All the actors’ faces are very clear and there is decent depth for the type of image they use. I’m extremely happy with it and even more so coming off of OUATIH.

Full slip looks good in hand. Steelbook is gorgeous and as glossy as expected. Colors are incredibly vibrant, so if you notice a bit of inconsistency in the color rendering from shot to shot, it’s just my phone’s camera going a bit wonky.
View attachment 484725View attachment 484726View attachment 484727View attachment 484728View attachment 484729View attachment 484730View attachment 484731View attachment 484732

this is how you do a full slip manta. nice to see you back to your usual quality. please continue this quality for dunkirk and beyond :thanks::thanks: