Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah! In Italy such value is much lower, like $20. Cheap options like K-Packet or registered airmail normally come through without additional fees but express ones (EMS, UPS, DHL...) normally do. Not always tho.

In France, it's 22 euros. But shipping price is included!!! It means the price of the item + the shipping costs can't exceed 22 euros.
This could change in January 2021 'though, when all imports could be taxed no matter what value they are!!! It was in the works back when I was still working at customs but it seems it was voted for earlier this year, so... we'll see.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
In France, it's 22 euros. But shipping price is included!!! It means the price of the item + the shipping costs can't exceed 22 euros.
This could change in January 2021 'though, when all imports could be taxed no matter what value they are!!! It was in the works back when I was still working at customs but it seems it was voted for earlier this year, so... we'll see.
This is awful but at least your postal service is fast. My parents in law are French and I got a package delivered in 2 weeks from China to France last summer. In Italy it would have took twice the time and twice the expense!

Strange. I have been receiving my parcels via DHL or Deutsche Post (part of DHL) for years.
I had some trouble with DHL extra fees on Zavvi orders last year. What really made me angry is that DHL handles the parcels as their property until you are willing to pay their unwanted service. And the DHL fees were even higher than the taxes. I don't have it in mind exactly, but I think for a 28€ Steelbook they charged about 5€ tax and 6€ fee for their special service.
I read about the same experiences of other German collectors. Officially you can ask DHL not to make use of their service and pay taxes at custom by yourself for further deliveries. But that usually did not work, because DHL is ignoring the requests.

• Wow
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Exactly the same for Germany. Although they don't charge you import fees if the amount is <5€.

I had some trouble with DHL extra fees on Zavvi orders last year. What really made me angry is that DHL handles the parcels as their property until you are willing to pay their unwanted service. And the DHL fees were even higher than the taxes. I don't have it in mind exactly, but I think for a 28€ Steelbook they charged about 5€ tax and 6€ fee for their special service.
Ahhh, the dreaded "Auslagepauschale" (6€). ;)

The U.S government has been complaining about other countries import limits being too low because it discourages buyers from other countries from purchasing items from the U.S.

Canada is also $20 and there has been talk of raising it to between $80 and $200 because of the U.S. $800 limit.

I read about the same experiences of other German collectors. Officially you can ask DHL not to make use of their service and pay taxes at custom by yourself for further deliveries. But that usually did not work, because DHL is ignoring the requests.

same for me I hate DHL with a passion, never had an issue with fedex or other mailing companies.
Trying to keep my package as a hostage! I gave them hell the last time they tried to pull that sh*t!

Last edited:
same for me I hate DHL with a passion, never had an issue with fedex or other mailing companies.
Trying to keep my package as a hostage! I gave them hell the last time they tried to pull that sh*t!
Now just imagine the item below being your shiney steelbook in their hands...

The mistreatment and horror before you get it back :dizzy:

• Haha
Reactions: steelmybeatingheart
It seems every time I get a package shipped to Canada from DHL there's always import charges. I'll check online to find the breakdown, but there's no information available. You'll find this information on a paper slip attached to your package after you've paid the ridiculous price. Their processing fee in my case was $15 CDN and $5 tax for an item that cost $40 shipped :facepalm:

Now just imagine the item below being your shiney steelbook in their hands...

The mistreatment and horror before you get it back :dizzy:

I just returned a couple of steelbooks to a Best Buy Canada store last week and that is basically what they did to them.

The girl at the Customer Service desk asked me to stand back because she didn't want to spray me and then sprayed both steelbooks excessively and then wiped them down.

They were both sealed but I'm curious as to what the shrink wrap looked like after.

It seems every time I get a package shipped to Canada from DHL there's always import charges. I'll check online to find the breakdown, but there's no information available. You'll find this information on a paper slip attached to your package after you've paid the ridiculous price. Their processing fee in my case was $15 CDN and $5 tax for an item that cost $40 shipped :facepalm:

Same here, but it was for an item (Amazon UK) that cost +/- 25$! I refused the package, and cancelled all my pre-orders from this seller :sweat: