Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
damnit.....just realized the Cine museum variant doesnt have holographic foil.....ugh now I want this variant instead even though I wish they changed the Full slip, everyone is using that cover art and its awful also the other 2 front covers are very similar.
Is there a reason why all 3 steelbooks are the same....
Also on the collectong site why does it say 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order) ,does that mean the One click is limited to 500 and not 400?

damnit.....just realized the Cine museum variant doesnt have holographic foil.....ugh now I want this variant instead even though I wish they changed the Full slip, everyone is using that cover art and its awful also the other 2 front covers are very similar.
Is there a reason why all 3 steelbooks are the same....
Also on the collectong site why does it say 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order) ,does that mean the One click is limited to 500 and not 400?
Its because its a WEA steelbook and would be printed by Scanavo in a limited batch of 2K, 3K or 4K, dependent on the distribution between OC, DL, SL and FS...

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Billy Talent
Its because its a WEA steelbook and would be printed by Scanavo in a limited batch of 2K, 3K or 4K, dependent on the distribution between OC, DL, SL and FS...

thank you.

Will you be getting this release, which variant in your opinion is the best one?
I think I am going for this Manta Lab release instead of the cine museum one

thank you.

Will you be getting this release, which variant in your opinion is the best one?
I think I am going for this Manta Lab release instead of the cine museum one
I'm tempted to pick up in order of HDZ as OC, Manta, then Cine-museum, specifically for BOP. I have full collection of DC HDZ OC's, so loyal to continue as long as they DC produce movies in DCEU. Manta Lab always produce winning steelbooks, I do wish I owned more but I didn't enter the premium game in time to have that complete DC run.

When I started I had to chase for the elusive BvS OC on eBay and SS was coming up, it was around when Sucker Punch was also available (that's my first OC) and I got hooked whilst being selective.

For this, I'm thinking DL, but if I was 4K (and I'm not yet) it would be SL. I'm really liking the Black Mask on the back of the OC, I think that's a wise artistic choice IMO.

Slipbox = FullSlip to some vendors. So its not just an o-ring aka slipcover.

Ok cool. So the O-Ring mentioned in the OP which is only in the DL, I’d imagine that’s on the steelbook, as I don’t think it feature in the visuals

Ok cool. So the O-Ring mentioned in the OP which is only in the DL, I’d imagine that’s on the steelbook, as I don’t think it feature in the visuals
ah ok yeah I didnt see that line. I havent followed this release , so ill let someone else chime in who may have been following since the beginning.

Is the DL just an O-Ring, or the O-Ring comes on the steelbook in the slip?

Manta Lab doesn't do o-rings like Kimchi, Nova and WeET for their exclusives. They did a few when they used to have their Global Line which was basically a WWA steel dressed up but not under the Exclusive line (they stopped Global long ago). The reference to an o-ring you see in the OP is a gift of sorts they are adding to some releases.