Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Manta Lab doesn't do o-rings like Kimchi, Nova and WeET for their exclusives. They did a few when they used to have their Global Line which was basically a WWA steel dressed up but not under the Exclusive line (they stopped Global long ago). The reference to an o-ring you see in the OP is a gift of sorts they are adding to some releases.

I think the O-ring they refer to will have the Chinese title of the film name right? In the form of a obi strip like with what came with Logan and some others

I’m sure I read that somewhere. Or it’s at least what I told myself it would be

Last edited:
I think the O-ring they refer to will have the Chinese title of the film name right?

They've starting doing that with the OUATIH release so the info is there, but I think it was you speculating the same thing again. Chinese title on a PET sleeve for the WEA steel. Reasonable and at the same nuts for them to include that. Who will even use it?

I think the O-ring they refer to will have the Chinese title of the film name right? In the form of a obi strip like with what came with Logan and some others

I think so yes. It was @Wonga who offered some clarification at the time. I never asked them directly honestly.

Reactions: Flloydo
They've starting doing that with the OUATIH release so the info is there, but I think it was you speculating the same thing again. Chinese title on a PET sleeve for the WEA steel. Reasonable and at the same nuts for them to include that. Who will even use it?

Oh yeah originally I thought it would be a PET but I’m sure I’ve seen it confirmed as a obi strip now with the Chinese title

I would. If I had a one click I’d put it over at least one of the steels. Best of both worlds and titles. And if I only had one edition then just keep it in the package. It’s a extra. Who cares

Reactions: DMD4k
I think based on the email I had from Collectong (which is on page 8 if you want to have a look), the Chinese O-Ring Cover is for Panorama releases only.

Warner Bros always have that Tip On backing card which has the specs on. Before I emailed Collectong the Chinese O-Ring Cover information was on the DL listing for BoP., after they replied to my email they took that info down from the listing. They replaced it with Tip on and added it to the other BoP listings so it was clear that it was an error.

So I'm assuming the Chinese O-Ring Cover is Panorama's version of Warner Bros' tip on.

Hope that made sense for everyone!

I think based on the email I had from Collectong (which is on page 8 if you want to have a look), the Chinese O-Ring Cover is for Panorama releases only.

Warner Bros always have that Tip On backing card which has the specs on. Before I emailed Collectong the Chinese O-Ring Cover information was on the DL listing for BoP., after they replied to my email they took that info down from the listing. They replaced it with Tip on and added it to the other BoP listings so it was clear that it was an error.

So I'm assuming the Chinese O-Ring Cover is Panorama's version of Warner Bros' tip on.

Hope that made sense for everyone!

Ahhh ok. I think most their Warner DC releases have had a tip on j card but yeah it makes sense now. Cheers

That's rich coming from Mr "Titans are garbage", but still takes the time to talk trash in all their release threads. :bored: :p

Lol. Well tbf I’ve trashed talked their name because they haven’t lived up to cult. Literally only blade runner and 2001. Their designs have been pretty poor too with really obscure images trying to be edgy and stick out

and I’m not biased, I’ve praised mad max. Wilbar just has it in for manta on this release and praised zeta even though they're so similar.

Plus it was just a joke

Lol. Well tbf I’ve trashed talked their name because they haven’t lived up to cult. Literally only blade runner and 2001. Their designs have been pretty poor too with really obscure images trying to be edgy and stick out

and I’m not biased, I’ve praised mad max. Wilbar just has it in for manta on this release and praised zeta even though they're so similar.

Plus it was just a joke
Lol wish I'd not said anything now. I knew you were joking! As was I. ;)

Ok Ok, I think I’m understanding this whole O-Ring, PET, Obi Strip, Tip On stuff... :oops: