Birds of Prey: And the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn (4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 30) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 31, 2020
Purchase links: Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti (Pre-order July 24 at 8 PM, Hong Kong time - UTC +8)
Price: $165.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Single Lenti - Full Slip) - $47.99 (Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Single Lenti - Full Slip - Double Lenti
Notes: Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker
Chinese O-Ring Cover with DL only

Box Set: 500 Units, all editions. (Limited to 1 copy per order). WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title". Box: Hologram coating, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. Includes all editions (Full Slip, Lenticular Full Slip, Double Lenticular Full Slip)
Double Lenti: 900 Units, Numbered 1-900. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular x 2, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Single Lenti: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing
Full Slip: 800 Units, Numbered 1-800. (Limited to 2 copies per order). Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing

BOP_overall_box_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_DLFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_LFS_2000x.jpgBOP_overall_FS_2000x.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Probably in the minority here, but Collectong just sent out an email to Irish customers.
All shipping is on hold due to COVID-19. Customers complained about using DHL so they're waiting until the Post Office resumes for airmail.
However, you can respond if you're happy to proceed with DHL.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
MantaLab One Click has the combo WEA + 3 editions FL+DL+SL
HDZeta has only 2 editions

So MantaLab is the king

are you sure as last time I checked HDZ OCs all have 3 editions, no point having 3 of the same steelbook so they trimmed the fat to only include two editions with steelbooks to give best bang for buck.

Reactions: Hereticz
I’m all in for the DL but out of curiosity, why is it cheaper than the SL and FL? Surely the work needed for the DL would be more costly...?

1594203902046.gif