Black Adam (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 56) [Hong Kong]

5t33lb0y

Premium Supporter
Dec 31, 2020
Release date: March 27, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order January 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: Hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

BLAD_overall_box.jpg.5a996722ff171c936211bdcb0c86daa5.jpgBLAD_overall_FS.jpg.73f7fc22b849d0f04d2b196e4085925a.jpgBLAD_overall_DLS.jpg.3a2553c56b329eef564f145e3d1206ee.jpgBLAD_overall_LS.jpg.ae89643bf4d316b646e3a2b5cb2c1827.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For me it's got the best all round artwork.

The rear artworks of the FS and SL are very poor imo.... Especially the SL.
Yes, SL has the worst back, and I was deciding between a DL and Fullslip, because FS is too similar to steelbook itself, same kind of 'pyramid' artwork, but I don't like lenti's, and tired of all the sole Adam standing-staring steels, so got an FS.

Secured DL. Took 19 minutes to sell out. The rest are still available. Now only OC and SL available.

Well, I hope it sells better than the Matrix Resurrections :cautious:
Matrix Resurrection is still available lol

• Haha
Reactions: Hereticz
I think DL is the best too (I grabbed one), so not surprised that sold best. All but SL (which is pants) sold out in 40mins. Not great, but not too shabby. Better than both Matrix presales iirc.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
The only one that i need is the blade runner DL manta so keep hopeing they get few back in one day also i ordered DL black adam from a GB

I’m interested in the box set, is there a group here buying these
Bit late bud. The GB closed yesterday. There were like 30 OCs left though, so plenty were available. They are sold out directly now, so you've missed your chance there too.

I'm sure they will pop up again on the website, same with the matrix editions.
Looks like lots of allocated numbers were not fullfilled due to the lack of interest, so that means Manta will restock them.
Placed my order almost last minute before they ''sold out'', even had time to install my new coffee table I just bought :thanks:

Attachments

• Screenshot(2).jpg
    Screenshot(2).jpg
    119 KB · Views: 57
Reactions: vexred
I'm sure they will pop up again on the website, same with the matrix editions.
Looks like lots of allocated numbers were not fullfilled due to the lack of interest, so that means Manta will restock them.
Placed my order almost last minute before they ''sold out'', even had time to install my new coffee table I just bought :thanks:
How do you know that from your order? Im
Confused

The amount allocated here didn't sell out, plus you got other forums +FB groupbuys which I am sure had a decent amount left,
So I assume Manta will be getting some of those back and restock it eventually on their site.
Ohh you’re referring to GB stock. Sorry

Reactions: Billy Talent