Black Friday/Holidays 2013-What have you scored so far?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazon.us

Spartacus Digibook Seasons 1-3 :scat:

Season 1: $9.99
Season 2: $14.99
Season 3: $16.99

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p

Last edited:
Got from norwegian store the games Call of Duty Ghosts on PS3 and Battlefield 4 for PC.
Great gifts for xmas!

Just got back from Target. I picked up the 2 seasons of Community I was missing for $8 each. Got home and realized I grabbed season 2 instead of 3 (I have 2 already). Oh well. I just ordered 3 from amazon for an extra buck. I'm not driving back to Target again. I only went in person because I got a $25 gift card the first time through and they don't have all the seasons online.

beautiful creatures is $8 at bestbuy

I missed seeing this post but thank you ! I ended up snagging a copy from wally world for $4.

No slip with it tho. Also snagged a few late late night orders from amazon .:scat:

I don't know if Amazon Germany celebrate Black Friday or not but I picked up a copy of Star Trek: The Next Generation Season 4 (Steelbook). When VAT is removed it almost seems like a Black Friday deal though. :scat:

Amazon UK : (Lightning Deals Black Friday)

Planet of the Apes: Evolution Collection [Blu-ray]

All 7 movies included :

Product Description

Seven film box set includes:
•Planet of the Apes
•Beneath the Planet of the Apes
•Escape from the Planet of the Apes
•Conquest of the Planet of the Apes
•Battle for the Planet of the Apes
•Planet of the Apes (Remake Tim Burton 2001)
•Rise of the Planet of the Apes

17.49 £ ! ... normal price 34.54 £ :)

Last edited:
My haul:

2mecps1.jpg

:oohyeah:

Hi everyone, just a quick reminder that we are having a giveaway on instagram if you show us your Black Friday haul, and have a shot of the HDN forums in the background of your pic. Winner chosen 12/1 details here http://statigr.am/p/598451280215866278_670377365

Went out today to buy sneakers with my wife, and ended up starting our Christmas shopping for our families, haha. Also ended up picking up Terminator and Matrix Steelbooks and a few seeasons of CSI for my wife from Best Buy (total impulse buy, some of them actually cheaper on Amazon). Also got '42' at Walmart for my nephew, and a few other things for my family. Busy day!

Reactions: Xavier
Insignia 24" TV - $80 (gift for my in-laws)
LG BD player - $38 (gift for my in-laws)
Safe BD - $6 or $7
Ice Age Christmas special - $4
Total Recall (2012) - $9
Gummy Plus earbuds - $5 each. Got 3 pairs since these are the only earbuds that are really comfortable to me.

I went to Target to get Planes for $15 but didn't realize that wasn't the BF price but earlier in the week:( My wife wanted Vampire Diaries so we ended up getting S2,3,4 for $10 each (DVD).

Reactions: popculturefanatic
My neighbor was playing his stereo with the bass turned up to 11 so I had to get out. I went to 2 targets to return my Community error and pick up the right one. They've already been wiped out and are returning the unsold sale movies to the regular racks. I was surprised. I guess I'll keep my Amazon order for a $1 more. I did pick up some steelbooks from BB and the French Connection BD from target ($4) to add to my haul.

Fought the crowds yesterday and scored:

@Best Buy - $7.99 Hangover Part III, Pacific Rim (both with slipcover, lenticular for PR :LOL:)
@Target - $9 Django Unchained Target Exclusive SteelBook, $10 Monsters University

Just placed a order with fox connect

Octopussy
View to a Kill, A
The Spy Who Loved Me
Leverage Season 5
Leverage Season 4

This now completes my bond collection. Connery Moore and Brosnan :scat:

To add to what I've already ordered I got Doctor Who Series 7 for £24.50 from amazon UK and pre-ordered The Day Of The Doctor from BBC Shop for £9.00 using a 20% code (DOCTOR)

Status
Not open for further replies.