luke98

Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: May 8, 2017
Purchase links: Standard - FAC
Price: 1099 CZK (FAC)
Note: Limited to 500 numbered copies
HDN Group Buy: hosted by carllenc (link TBA)

Terms on how to qualify are under the spoiler below:
BLACK HAWK DOWN (BLU-RAY STEELBOOK)

FAC #70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet LOYALTY REWARD

This product is not intended for sale classic. It is econceived as a bonus for FAC collectors, who own the collection of at least 35 pieces FAC SteelBook editions from FAC # 1 to FAC # 69. Each individual FAC release counts as one piece, Hardboxes and Maniacs Collector Boxes are calculated for 2 pieces. A Collector who qualifies, he will be able to purchase the collector's edition bonus FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY.

Other conditions and additional information:

So that the collector got the opportunity to purchase this FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY edition, it is necessary to sent photos of the FAC collection to the email below until June 30, 2017.
Each image must contain the name of the collector and date of the photo. One photo captures the entire collection together. Another photos capture holograms on the bottom flap. Each hologram must be legible (sample photos below).

Photos are only for FA team, which will assess whether a collectors is entitled to purchase FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY edition or not. Any further publication of these photos is only possible with the consent of the author. Photo collections please kindly send to

[email protected]

GB NOT OPENED ONLY CLOSED GB WAITING PICTURES

Additional notes:

This action is voluntary.
In order to reach the opportunity to purchase FAC # 70 BLACK HAWK DOWN FullSlip + Lenticular Magnet LOYALTY REWARD you do not have to own all previously released FAC series from 1 - 69. You may own 35 pieces SteelBook FAC (numbered or unnumbered) or more.
Individual editions do not have to be consecutive.
In the event that the limitations of this series does not cover all applicants, we will decide by the order of received e-mails with photographs.
In case you are applying also FAC # 70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY and send the footage according to set parameters for the FAC # 70 THE WOLF OF WALL STREET + Lenticular Magnet REWARD LOYALTY, you do not have to send photos.

BS--BHD-vizualizace-tagged-1920.jpg

Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.14.43 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.13.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-01-27 at 3.14.07 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:
The Last Stand was a Loyalty Reward you got a invite to purchase by private message
Black Hawk Down is also a Loyalty Reward
Seventh Son and Ted and Maze Runner The Scorch Trials E1 was also a invite to purchase only by private message

Wolf of wall street is a Loyalty Gift

Details as to how the loyalty reward for black hawk down is been done not provided yet
Martin did say will be slightly different compared to previous Loyalty Reward

Last edited:
  • Helpful Post
Reactions: harry
If it was free they would have used GIFT. If someone gave you a gift on your birthday, would you pay for it?
I know 4 languages, and English is not my native language, and i know for a fact: that some Subtleties can escape someone who is not native to that language. This is why i am asking, this is not clear. So is this an oficial statement you read somewhere or is it just your understanding of it?

Reactions: kryptonite
@el barto See my reply to you on the previous page. That's as official as it gets for the time being. You will need X number of FAC titles to qualify and be able to buy this edition. Further details will be communicated soon.

Reactions: el barto
I know 4 languages, and English is not my native language, and i know for a fact: that some Subtleties can escape someone who is not native to that language. This is why i am asking, this is not clear. So is this an oficial statement you read somewhere or is it just your understanding of it?
FAC 70 is 2 releases

1) Black Hawk Down a loyalty reward (Invite to purchase to those that qualify)
2) Wolf of Wall Street a loyalty Gift (Free to those that qualify)

Wolf of Wall Street is Free
Black Hawk Down you have to purchase as in pay for it

Reactions: el barto
@el barto See my reply to you on the previous page. That's as official as it gets for the time being. You will need X number of FAC titles to qualify and be able to buy this edition. Further details will be communicated soon.
thanks, now its clear, thats the kind of awnser i was looking for :thumbs:

FAC 70 is 2 releases

1) Black Hawk Down a loyalty reward (Invite to purchase to those that qualify)
2) Wolf of Wall Street a loyalty Gift (Free to those that qualify)

Wolf of Wall Street is Free
Black Hawk Down you have to purchase as in pay for it

perfect, thanks for the clear explanation :thumbs::)

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland

Just trying to rationalize the word "GIFT"

No official statement from FilmArena yet. Just my understanding. Most probably it will be treated similarly based on previous rewards.

The dog tags are completely blank in the beauty shot; maybe they're planning on custom embossing the dog tags for each customer? It could explain the added cost.

Side note: I have been enjoying these FAC threads lately. Karel drops by every once in a while with a tidbit of information and everyone loses their minds for a few days. When the dust finally settles, Karel pops back in with another update and the thread goes wild again.

Poor guy is always the bearer of bad news! :rofl:

Fu*ken BullSh!t if you ask me. :mad: :mad: :muted:

Don't they know more folks would sign up if made as an open release. Their only limiting themselves. Oh well I guess I'm stuck with the Play edition after all, I did want to upgrade though. :arghh:

As long as people keep buying unconditionally, there's no reason for them to stop testing the waters and reconsider their approach.

Yes!
And this is just an extension of what we were talking about in another thread the other week.

There is also something seriously amiss here Igans & Cooey agreeing, you and I agreeing - I think we slipped into an alternate existence - lol

No Matt, but it would be nice if we could say wow, that's a very reasonable price; they really do appreciate our custom.
oh i agree this is probably 799 release a couple years ago when FA started out. They hopefully have something special to justify the pricing. Maybe your own name and such on the tags. The low print run doesnt really mean as much as it did before say with last stand.