Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Release date: April 29, 2016
Purchase link: Film Arena
Price: 799 CZK (30,37 €)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc
Note: Limited 2001 numbered copies

received_1296778440338707.jpeg

12509360_1270151379668080_1794402224737749167_n.jpg 12642446_1270151423001409_3478192564328949874_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Still haven't seen this and it looks like one of depps better performances in the last 10 years (going by the trailer)
I'm not massively sold on the final package (not sure on use of colours) BUT it might grow on me if I keep looking at it lol so I might join the GB
Also i wasn't a fan of the Jurassic world package mock up and the pics look great for that

DAMMMMMNNNIITTT!!!

I ordered from Taiwan and it just arrived today. Now I've got to sell it and buy FA. :(

@nefilim I understand where you're coming from. This is no "The Godfather" (1972) or "Goodfellas" (1990) but something far more workmanlike. Unlike those two films, "Black Mass" is a true story and a fairly recent one at that. I imagine, therefore, that its makers felt that they had less leeway and artistic license if they wanted their film to be taken seriously as a biopic of Whitey Bulger. Apart from that, its director, Scott Cooper, is no Francis Ford Coppola or Martin Scorsese so it's perhaps unfair to even make that comparison.

However, even given those caveats, it's still an intelligent, engrossing and well acted crime drama. Johnny Depp, in particular, playing against type as the psychotic gangster. I enjoyed it sufficiently to see it twice at the cinema and I'll certainly be adding this forthcoming FAC edition to my collection. Keep them coming FA!

i actually enjoyed Out of the Furnace very much.

Reactions: Flloydo and Actarus
I am hoping that FA will start to do an Un-numbered edition for every of their FAC from now on seeing as they satisfy those who miss on the numbered ones and also for the complicit collectors as they are truly superb so far and not expecting less from FAC... I guess we will see with the next release (not The Last Stand this will not have an Un-Numbered edition) but the next one...

Reactions: C.C. 95
Where the hell is the love for DONNIE BRASCO fellas?!! That needs to be a Special Edition!

love it too. and talking about gangster/cop movies. john woo's the killer and hard boiled should have special edition treatment also.

love it too. and talking about gangster/cop movies. john woo's the killer and hard boiled should have special edition treatment also.
Agreed. Although either Kimchi or Nova did do two slipcover versions of The Killer.
I know The Killer is probably the more beloved of the two...But I love the Die Hard-ish vibe of Hard-Boiled!

...and while at it. bullet in the head. not the stallone one. but woo's, it's insane movie, specially the vietnam war scenes.

Reactions: C.C. 95