Black Mass (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Oct 20, 2011
Kiev, Ukraine
Release date: February 25, 2016
Purchase links: Nova - Kimchi
Price: $32.99

_bd__3_3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks ok but the quote in the middle looks out of place. It would have looked better without that.

Definitely, it would be great if it was only his face and the title. I want to see only art on my steelbook, other info I can check on the Internet :D

The Nordic and German versions doesn't seem to have that quote in the middle.

I want this pretty bad in steelbook form. But, man...the quote in the middle just takes away from it. X:Men: First Class had the same thing on one of it's steelbooks, and it really ruins it, IMO.
I mean...people buying the steelbooks, for the most part, know all about the film. We don't need a quote from a review.
Actually, I don't know why they do this for amarays as well.
I would guess it made a whole lot of sense when you walked into a video store and saw reviews as you browsed through titles. But, since there aren't any Blockbusters or Hollywood Videos anymore...there isn't really a point. I don't think many people walk into BestBuy and impulse buy a movie for $20, that they don't really know anything about.

Reactions: CyberT
Looks ok but the quote in the middle looks out of place. It would have looked better without that.

Definitely, it would be great if it was only his face and the title. I want to see only art on my steelbook, other info I can check on the Internet :D

I want this pretty bad in steelbook form. But, man...the quote in the middle just takes away from it. X:Men: First Class had the same thing on one of it's steelbooks, and it really ruins it, IMO.
I mean...people buying the steelbooks, for the most part, know all about the film. We don't need a quote from a review.
Actually, I don't know why they do this for amarays as well.
I would guess it made a whole lot of sense when you walked into a video store and saw reviews as you browsed through titles. But, since there aren't any Blockbusters or Hollywood Videos anymore...there isn't really a point. I don't think many people walk into BestBuy and impulse buy a movie for $20, that they don't really know anything about.

$41 for this? Scalping at its best.

like said before - it seems Nordic release does not have the quote plus the price is only about 22 $

let's see if one of us Nordic members sets up a GB, if there is interest.

black_mass_-_limited_steelbook_blu-ray_nordic-36234339-frntl.jpg

http://cdon.fi/elokuvat/black_mass_-_limited_steelbook_(blu-ray)-36234339