Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even buy premium editions for Marvel movies, and yet I always look forward to seeing what BF come up with for them. :)

Since their Thor Ragnarok steelbook ended up being the exact same as my concept, I wonder what the chances are that we share the same taste in design for this one too...

#114 Black Panther (SC).png

I don't even buy premium editions for Marvel movies, and yet I always look forward to seeing what BF come up with for them. :)

Since their Thor Ragnarok steelbook ended up being the exact same as my concept, I wonder what the chances are that we share the same taste in design for this one too...

View attachment 364128

You've given the back image a blue hue haven't you? Not sure Blufans will get away with doing that however it definitely does gel better than the white imax poster I liked

You've given the back image a blue hue haven't you? Not sure Blufans will get away with doing that however it definitely does gel better than the white imax poster I liked
Nope, I haven't tweaked the colour at all mate... as far as I know it's a variant to the lighter toned poster officially released by Marvel/Disney... so unless they're really strict for whatever reason, then BF should be fine to use it. ;)

Here's my concepts for steelbook. My personal favorite is bottom one. Also really like @Noodles concept. :thumbs:

View attachment 364144

View attachment 364146

View attachment 364147

Great design @Noodles

I’d be happy if BF’s was that!

@Noodles hopefully Blufans share your vision! :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:
Many thanks all! :happy: