Black Panther (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #48) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: Late September 2018 (TBC)
Price: TBA
Note: The special empty box is available only when you buy Box set and 1/4 Slip together.
Group buy: One Click + 1/4 slip COMPLETE PACKAGE
ONE CLICK - DOUBLE LENTICULAR - SINGLE LENTICULAR - FULL SLIP - QUARTER SLIP (Storage box NOT included)

Important Group Buy update
Official update for all group buy participants -

The licensing agreement for Black Panther, for unknown reasons, still has not been resolved and because of this Infinity War will now be being released first (roughly early December time). The licensing agreement for Black Panther is looking to be completed around November time but because of the other releases (infinity War, Greatest Showman, Three Billboards), Black Panther will not ship until January 2019 at the earliest.

Infinity War will ship with the same editions (1/4 slip + Box, One Click, DL, SL and full slip)

Group Buy members, we have a couple of options for you -

1. Transfer
Your Black Panther request will automatically be transferred to the same edition to that of Avengers: Infinity War. You will then be guaranteed a spot for Black Panther, which will be charged for again later on in the year (or potentially January 2019)

2. Refund
You can cancel your Black Panther request and be refunded. Please note that should you change your mind afterwards we cannot allow you to repurchase Black Panther. At this time there will not be a further GB for it (however this may change although not guaranteed)

3. Wait it out
Wait for Black Panther to be released. If you decide to wait it out, as a thank you we will enter you into a HDN sponsored prize draw.

The official GB for Avengers: Infinity War won't be live until November.

I will be sending this as a PM to all participants tomorrow too with the relevant instructions.

Boxset.jpgDL.jpg9a438038gy1ftrqchvap5j21ex0tzqam.jpgFullslip.jpgquarterslip.jpg
3193CF1B-C049-4898-9585-F28D4AD15C96.jpeg
455A29EF-9F42-4F09-A2C4-877D0A5DB6D3.jpeg
SL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Right, slight change to the PM.

Please go to page 8 in the PM and you’ll see three replies from me. Please ‘like’ the relevant reply for the relevant option.

This will stop all the emails and alerts going out. I know a lot of you have already replied but I need you to spend another minute and just do this for me please.
Already left the convo, too :D

Please go to page 8 in the PM and you’ll see three replies from me. Please ‘like’ the relevant reply for the relevant option.

This will stop all the emails and alerts going out. I know a lot of you have already replied but I need you to spend another minute and just do this for me please.
As the others said, I left the convoy after replying my choice to try and stop the emails. Can you add me back?

Can't respond mate as ignored future messages like others so hope my option 1 is safe and sound mucka ?

Genuinely can’t decide which way to go. Option one guarantees me IW but only the same version as i’ve ordered in BP.... what if I prefer a different version of IW?

But what if I miss out on IW entirely?? It’s one of those occasions where (as much as I fully appreciate the extra work gone to by HDN) I kinda wish the whole situation had been left as is. My brain hurts :confused:

Genuinely can’t decide which way to go. Option one guarantees me IW but only the same version as i’ve ordered in BP.... what if I prefer a different version of IW?

But what if I miss out on IW entirely?? It’s one of those occasions where (as much as I fully appreciate the extra work gone to by HDN) I kinda wish the whole situation had been left as is. My brain hurts :confused:
Am sure that other members wouldn’t be in the same situation as you and thus might be up for trade/swapping?

That’s if the guys here can’t work out a swap system behind the GB scenes...so to me there are always options.

Depends how badly you want the steel itself I guess.

Reactions: Punker76
I don’t know how many times I have to tell you....please ensure you’ve ‘liked’ the reply for option 3 on page 8 in the PM thread.............

Have I like the the post for option 1? I 100% pressed the like button on the day of the news. But when I look for all members that liked the reply I can't find my account. Am I missing something?

Have I like the the post for option 1? I 100% pressed the like button on the day of the news. But when I look for all members that liked the reply I can't find my account. Am I missing something?
I've also clicked option 1 as a like and have disappeared on day 1. I think it's only showing the last 51 members who have when expanded TBH :thumbs:

I think your A-OK if you're 100% certain you've clicked it - as the count so far is 128.

I've also clicked option 1 as a like and have disappeared on day 1. I think it's only showing the last 51 members who have when expanded TBH :thumbs:

I think your A-OK if you're 100% certain you've clicked it - as the count so far is 128.

you know your right just clicked on 'show all' and only shows up 51 on the screen hope this means cooey be able to see all the names he needs?

@apsmith21 andy is this a glitch and will cooey be able to see all the names?

basil :thumbs:

Reactions: yeslek
On the right, do you see the ‘undo reactions’ option as opposed to the like icon?
If so, then Ikd take that as confirmation you’ve liked that reply as you cannot see the indomitable option unless you left a reply.

Though currently it’s only showning the first 51 names(as others have pointed out) so mine is not listed either, but I 100% liked option 1,same as you, and can only see the undo option which confirms it for me.

Am sure the guys organising this will let us all know if they are unable to see the names of all 97(curren thanks) and 31(current thumbs up) who reacted to option 1

So try to chill, the guys here work hard and will sort things in the end :)