Purchase links: E1 - E2
Price: CZK 1099 (E1) - CZK 1199 (E2)
Note: Purchase E1 + E2 = Free Hardbox
Group buy: hosted by carllenc E1 - E2

FB_IMG_1574897853055.jpg FB_IMG_1574897858384.jpg FB_IMG_1574897861315.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Ranavalone
Both Blufans and WeET already knocked out their WEA steels this year, and just some months later, FA are doing more but dressed up WWA's??? :facepalm: What's the point, do we really need another BP release?? Maybe if they released something closer to their initial announcement instead of keeping it on the back burner along with *10,000 other titles planned for FAC treatment, it might have been a hit last year... Now it just seems pointless lol :rolleyes:

(*may be slight exaggeration)

These MCU WWA releases feel like an afterthought from Filmarena. I get it, it's for the hardcore FA collectors really, but none of them bowl me over. Skipping this.

For those interested GB will be opened soon, but since we dont expect a lot of members getting this and pre-order date is around the corner GB will be opened until 2nd of December. :thanks:

For those that missed out on previous and don’t wanna pay stupid prices this is a good option for them. That full slip will probably look great in hand. I have weets with Blufans steel though which is my fave combo. Shame they’re not releasing captain marvel or antman and the wasp as either of those being announced now would’ve been perfect timing

The titles and images are swapped between E1 <-> E2 on the group buys, which is which?
waiting for confirmation on this before I put my order in @CollectorEmtee
Apologies, Karel was creating those GBs quickly on airport before his flight.

Images are swapped so please ignore them and go by the GB title which is correct (E1 is the cheaper one).