Black Panther (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (Lenticular) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

thewoe

#RestoreTheSnyderVerse
Premium Supporter
Dec 10, 2012
United Kingdom
Release date: June 17, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 3D+2D (Pre-order on Sunday May 5 at 6 PM UK time)
Price: £31.99 (4K) - £27.99 (3D)
Note: With lenticular magnet

12105818-1634670100731445.jpg
12105817-4454670101446990.jpg

D5oHGV4WsAA2_wY.jpg
D5oHGWCXoAAIbCQ.jpg
D5oHGWBWkAAzONW.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Tat lenti is stupid as crap! make the picture slightly smaller so you dont have half his hair cut off it or make the magnet full size

Nice bit of variety to add to the collection. Much better than the last WWA but also very different of course. Glad lenti matches up although maybe a better type of background design that would work better with the lenti. It feels like these are being knocked out with lenti's just for the sake of the word 'lenti' being a selling point rather than putting any decent work into them.

That being said, it's a matte WWA... expectations now shouldn't be high as much as we want more from them. You don't like it, you don't buy it.

What’s the chance the 4K version will come back in stock? This one’s a winner imo. Nice ‘bossing, lenti is fine. Cool design, spine title and title on the front. Reminds me of the Civil War lenti steelbook.

I like the steel but I'm not convinced about the pattern in the background. It doesn't reflect the film or the culture in any way. It looks more like a hazard or danger sign from a nuclear facility than a pattern from a culture with tribal patterns featured everywhere in their fashion and culture. Would have appeared more authentic if this was reflected more in the pattern used for the steelbook, rather than a biohazard sign.

Black-Panther-royals-e1499871154914.jpg

What’s the chance the 4K version will come back in stock? This one’s a winner imo. Nice ‘bossing, lenti is fine. Cool design, spine title and title on the front. Reminds me of the Civil War lenti steelbook.

It could happen any day.

I like the steel but I'm not convinced about the pattern in the background. It doesn't reflect the film or the culture in any way. It looks more like a hazard or danger sign from a nuclear facility than a pattern from a culture with tribal patterns featured everywhere in their fashion and culture. Would have appeared more authentic if this was reflected more in the pattern used for the steelbook, rather than a biohazard sign.

I believe it was mentioned before that the SteelBook art was taken straight from a poster.

You're right. The use of background is off. I was trying to think if there's any scene in the fiom they've drawn from but the closest I get is the vehicle fight scene... some passing neon signs? Lol. Even then I have no idea.

Affiches officielles

Attachments

• black_panther_ver24.jpg
    black_panther_ver24.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 211
  • black_panther_ver25.jpg
    black_panther_ver25.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 184
  • black_panther_ver26.jpg
    black_panther_ver26.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 194
  • black_panther_ver27.jpg
    black_panther_ver27.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 222
  • Black-Panther-Poster.jpg
    Black-Panther-Poster.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Reactions: Vangeli and Stygian
Mine arrived fine, wasn't expecting any embossing like Thor Rangarok and GOTG 2...would of been nice if they did the title on the front like the previous ones.