Montreal
Release date: May 15, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (2D)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4k.jpg 2d.jpg
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like this may be a day 1 sell out if those quantities are an indication of what most stores will be getting.

I think that is very likely - it will not be around as long as Ragnaork. Only thing that saves the 4K edition, not everyone has adopted this yet...so people that wait might be stuck with the 4K release in order to get the blu-ray.

Doubt the blu-ray / dvd one will be around very long at all.

Every Black guy in America will be buying this, just because of the online PC media crap! Doesn't even make the top 5 Marvel movies. For me it's the worst of all the Marvel movies

Everybody in America will be buying this, because of how amazing the cast was! They need more black film makers in America!
For me, there isn't any competition that it's at the TOP of all Marvel movies. I think it's the best of all the Marvel movies, and the Rotten Tomatoes critics agree! 96%!!

Fixed it for you Dave. :thumbs:

(Here's all the MCU movies ranked by Rotten Tomatoes).

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/marvel-cinematic-universe-movies-by-tomatometer/

Have to agree with Thor: The Dark World being the weakest of the entire run thus far (which is still loads better than what came before these!)

Fixed it for you Dave. :thumbs:

(Here's all the MCU movies ranked by Rotten Tomatoes).

https://editorial.rottentomatoes.com/article/marvel-cinematic-universe-movies-by-tomatometer/

Have to agree with Thor: The Dark World being the weakest of the entire run thus far (which is still loads better than what came before these!)

You mean the Rotten Tomatoes that fully admited they were blocking 99% of negative reviews of this film out of political correctness, which resulted in a social media storm! Yes sorry but drop their rating by AT LEAST 20% and you get the actual figure. Thor 2 was MILLLLEEEESSSSS better!

• Thanks
Reactions: Melv500 and MerlinT
I'm sure most people wouldn't agree with you, but hey, everyone has an opinion. But why every "black" guy ? You think whites didn't like the movie or something? I didn't get your comment buddy.

The thing is, for black people is Black Panther something absolutely fantastic. They have their own black superhero, I have a black friend in work and he just said it to me today - that even If it´s worst movie ever made, they still gonna be crazy about it because they have own black superhero :D....he also told me his experience in his home country in Africa, people who never go to cinema went to Black Panther and loved it etc etc, it´s just pure crazyness among black people regarding this film.....besides I saw it on my own eyes as well, when I went to Infinity Wars, 1/3 of audience was black and they went absolutely crazy when Black Panther showed up on screen :D

I'm sure most people wouldn't agree with you, but hey, everyone has an opinion. But why every "black" guy ? You think whites didn't like the movie or something? I didn't get your comment buddy.

All of my close British European friends agree, not one of my large social circle think its anything but poor

The thing is, for black people is Black Panther something absolutely fantastic. They have their own black superhero, I have a black friend in work and he just said it to me today - that even If it´s worst movie ever made, they still gonna be crazy about it because they have own black superhero :D....he also told me his experience in his home country in Africa, people who never go to cinema went to Black Panther and loved it etc etc, it´s just pure crazyness among black people regarding this film.....besides I saw it on my own eyes as well, when I went to Infinity Wars, 1/3 of audience was black and they went absolutely crazy when Black Panther showed up on screen :D

Nail and head! The Political correct Marvel film for black people! Even if it was utter rubbish they would hail it as a masterpeice. It wasn't, its crap!

You mean the Rotten Tomatoes that fully admited they were blocking 99% of negative reviews of this film out of political correctness, which resulted in a social media storm! Yes sorry but drop their rating by AT LEAST 20% and you get the actual figure. Thor 2 was MILLLLEEEESSSSS better!

You are kidding yourself if you think anyone likes Chris Eccelston as a Dark Elf.

latest

Now Dr. Who...well...MAYBE. :D

You are kidding yourself if you think anyone likes Chris Eccelston as a Dark Elf.

latest

Now Dr. Who...well...MAYBE. :D

No ones likes Chris in Thor, but speaking with the admin at RT due to my media background, if they had included those not liking Black Panther as a whole it would have dropped the score below 80%

No ones likes Chris in Thor, but speaking with the admin at RT due to my media background, if they had included those not liking Black Panther as a whole it would have dropped the score below 80%

I think I found the hole in your logic.

Had they NOT included those two white people from The Hobbit, general approval rating for the film would have soared to 160%, breaking RT's normal approval rating system.

No one wants that. :p

Reactions: psychoscot
I think I found the hole in your logic.

Had they NOT included those two white people from The Hobbit, general approval rating for the film would have soared to 160%, breaking RT's normal approval rating system.

No one wants that. :p

PMSL!!!!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:Gotta love your sarcasm!!!!

Nail and head! The Political correct Marvel film for black people! Even if it was utter rubbish they would hail it as a masterpeice. It wasn't, its crap!
That’s the problem, if it’s been something made to cater to an audience, people can see right through it and will honestly say if it’s good or not, regardless if there is a PC message, I say people should be honest. From what I’ve heard / read, it’s not as good as the critics would have you believe , but as I’ve not seen it, I’ll make my own mind up and decide then.

Black Panther was f*****g amazing in Civil War and when I heard about this coming out I really wanted to go and see it, just never got the chance.

As for my worst Marvel Movie, I’ve got to say Dr Strange really, bored the crap out of me and yet I thought he was really good in Avengers Infinty War....

Have to say though, that steelbook for BP looks awful!