Montreal
Release date: May 15, 2018
Purchase links: 4K - 2D
Price: $34.99 (4K) - $29.99 (2D)
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

4k.jpg 2d.jpg
02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing is, for black people is Black Panther something absolutely fantastic. They have their own black superhero, I have a black friend in work and he just said it to me today - that even If it´s worst movie ever made, they still gonna be crazy about it because they have own black superhero :D...
See President Obama... :whistle:

Reactions: psychoscot
I'm sure most people wouldn't agree with you, but hey, everyone has an opinion. But why every "black" guy ? You think whites didn't like the movie or something? I didn't get your comment buddy.

It sounds really condescending in a way. Blacks make up roughly 12% of the population in the US. This movie was well received by audiences nationwide and not just by blacks. To suggest that blacks are incapable of discerning what is good theater and what is not simply based on the cast just seems to be poorly informed. Personally I enjoyed Black Panther as a standalone in the marvel lineup and I think that was what it was meant to be.

I think that is very likely - it will not be around as long as Ragnaork. Only thing that saves the 4K edition, not everyone has adopted this yet...so people that wait might be stuck with the 4K release in order to get the blu-ray.

Doubt the blu-ray / dvd one will be around very long at all.

I wonder how the print run for this compares with Ragnarok cause the 4K edition was available for weeks after the release. This one seems more constricted.

Reactions: digitalbabe
It's all subjective. I don't think any are 'rubbish', I like every marvel film, It's just that some are better than others.

Now, about that steelbook... not as good as the film but I like that spine. Still going in my collection lol.

Certain Steelbooks can really pull off the bare-metal, spot gloss look.

The German Steelbook for Duncan Jones' Moon.
The Zavvi Exclusive for Arrival.
The Best Buy John Wick Steelbook WEA.

This... this is not one of those.

I wish Marvel, and other studios, would put their titles on one line instead of two for the spine so they can make the logo bigger and not so tiny
I agree, I so hate that. I've opted for custom made magnetic spine magnets for my Cinematic Universe collection. Here's my collection with the magnets. I have one all ready for the Black Panther too.
img_2651-jpg.370332

Agreed...I don't know why the Studios do it so small...Maybe there's logic in the madness?

It wouldn't surprise me if its just laziness and they are just using whatever stock images they have access to for things like logos instead of taking the time to edit them...that or the designers have to get permission or something to edit the logo from someone within Marvel

Every Black guy in America will be buying this, just because of the online PC media crap! Doesn't even make the top 5 Marvel movies. For me it's the worst of all the Marvel movies

If you don’t like it that is absolutely fine. But what is the need to paint the black race as unable to decide on the merits of a film based on what they see and/or how it makes them feel? Your comment stinks of the small minded attitude that helps nobody. Just think of the number of films with 99% white casts and maybe you might see things clearer. Wakanda forever. Prick.

Thanks for the post and update of actual photos. Somehow it turned out to be even worse than I imagined :ugh::bag: but have to say that spine is quite sexC :smuggrin:. Bare metal finish along with the water paint artwork there’s just no coming back from that. Owell just cancelled my Zavvi order and now to save up my pretty little pennies for the Blufans release, can’t wait :giggle: