Black Panther (4K+3D+2D & 4K+2D & 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.03) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: August 20, 2019
Purchase links: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - One Click (Pre-order on July 25, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $57.99 (Full Slip A1 or Lenti B1) - $51.99 (Lenti B2) - $46.99 (Full Slip A2) - $232 (One Click)
Notes: 1,300 copies (Full Slip A1 4K+3D+2D) - 650 copies (Full Slip A2 3D+2D) - 1,400 copies (Lenti B1 4K +3D+2D) - 650 copies (Lenti B2 4K+2D)- 300 copies (One Click). Total Print Run: 4000 copies
Group Buy: Full Slip A1 - Full Slip A2 - Lenti B1 - Lenti B2 - One Click

66684761_2779811812053678_3049952698905395200_o.jpg64604766_2779812672053592_1535157470643617792_o.jpg66403292_2779812232053636_9051671991823630336_o.jpg66672707_2779813605386832_5523419399689601024_o.jpg66386770_2779813928720133_686396667947122688_o.jpg

66376207_2779811178720408_2396099616635355136_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
A1 Fullslip is solid. Perfect image for displaying and now with the treatment it has been given it just looks incredible. Again, side by side with the Blufans lenti of the same image these will look awesome.

From the beginning i knew that if i was gonna buy this it has to be the full slip but i tried with all my heart to resist to buying this and not triple dip, but it was destined for me to get it lol..........i let the GB goes by and the preorder day on the website; and i said, if by mid of the week is this still not sold out i may get it, i have visited the site every day and the steelbook is growing on me so whatta hell; i went and ordered ....i can believe this is not sold out yet!

From the beginning i knew that if i was gonna buy this it has to be the full slip but i tried with all my heart to resist to buying this and not triple dip, but it was destined for me to get it lol..........i let the GB goes by and the preorder day on the website; and i said, if by mid of the week is this still not sold out i may get it, i have visited the site every day and the steelbook is growing on me so whatta hell; i went and ordered ....i can believe this is not sold out yet!

Sometimes in life we have regrets.

This will not be one of them.

:D

Do you mean can't believe? It's probably because it's a mediocre movie, and there's 4 editions, each of which aren't that great in terms of art or the (good) art has been used elsewhere. I still think A1 is the best and that's the only one not sold-out, which is weird to me.

Do you mean can't believe? It's probably because it's a mediocre movie, and there's 4 editions, each of which aren't that great in terms of art or the (good) art has been used elsewhere. I still think A1 is the best and that's the only one not sold-out, which is weird to me.
That might make sense for the Full Slip, but the others sold out fairly quickly (OC and B1 instantly). And Personally I liked the Full Slip art once I saw images of the actual slip (not the beauty shots).

• Thanks
Reactions: davhyl
Mediocre movie? It’s definitely not my favorite, but the box office numbers say something different.
With $1.3 billion you can hardly say this is a mediocre movie.

Reactions: 99sandthe2000s
I think box office doesn’t mean anything, every body wants to see marvel movies, it’s a hype of the moment and that’s all, some films got lucky to hit such a sum but in the end it’s up to you if you like the film or not, to me it wasn’t amazing or anything but it’s entertaining n love Steelbooks and as long as I like it...

Reactions: djjez83 and Flloydo
Mediocre movie? It’s definitely not my favorite, but the box office numbers say something different.
Reviews were rock solid too.

I think box office doesn’t mean anything, every body wants to see marvel movies, it’s a hype of the moment and that’s all, some films got lucky to hit such a sum but in the end it’s up to you if you like the film or not, to me it wasn’t amazing or anything but it’s entertaining n love Steelbooks and as long as I like it...
It was number one for 4 or 5 weeks, so word of mouth was good.
Cinemscore was A+ so first weekend audience LOVED it.
Reviews were almost all positive and RT’s audience gave it about 8/10.

Luck it was not.

Last edited:
So does that mean I can't Call Thor: Ragnarock a Mediocre movie !? :arghh:
Well, if you look at the numbers it is. Well, at least for the studios.

Personally I’d favor Thor above Black Panther. The studios, however, don’t care about the opinion of a single few. They look at the numbers, so in their eyes Black Panther is more popular.

I can't believe you've said that. :LOL: Box office numbers mean nothing in terms of how good a movie is. It just means that people wanted to see it and went to see it. Makes no sense at all. The main reasons people went to see it was MCU and first black MCU main character in this generation. I went to watch it at the cinema, in fact the only one I haven't seen at the cinema was Winter Soldier and that's top 5 (probably top 3) in the Marvel movies.

The original Blade Runner took in the same amount of money as it's budget so was a pretty big flop in terms of box office, Children of Men took back half of it's budget. Both amazing movies, both box office flops.

I can't believe you've said that. :LOL: Box office numbers mean nothing in terms of how good a movie is. It just means that people wanted to see it and went to see it. Makes no sense at all. The main reasons people went to see it was MCU and first black MCU main character in this generation. I went to watch it at the cinema, in fact the only one I haven't seen at the cinema was Winter Soldier and that's top 5 (probably top 3) in the Marvel movies.

The original Blade Runner took in the same amount of money as it's budget so was a pretty big flop in terms of box office, Children of Men took back half of it's budget. Both amazing movies, both box office flops.
For the studio it was a great success. And that’s what count. How good a movie is, is very subjective. The same as artwork.
I don’t find Blade Runner an amazing movie.

Regarding pricing, for my A1 and B2 direct, was $132.97 shipped. Shipping was $22.99 for two. If I went with Pung they were exactly the same price (within a cent lol). He had A1 for $68.99 shipped and B2 while they lasted for $63.99 so $132.98 total again. So prices obviously vary depending on location I guess.

The only difference is domestic vs international pricing. 25-30% difference :)

For the studio it was a great success. And that’s what count. How good a movie is, is very subjective. The same as artwork.
I don’t find Blade Runner an amazing movie.
Again, the movie is well regarded by movie goers. I don’t care if you look at Cinemascore (which we know is made up of people who saw the film), RT user Score or IMDB. The movie is well regarded. It’s not as well regarded as Blade Runner (at least not on IMDB), but 7.3/10 is a solid score (BR is 8.2).

As one who’s seen BP 2-3 times, I can promise you, it’s not because he’s black. That’d be good for watching it once, but no more.

Pointless arguing against how brilliant Black Panther is when it's all subjective. The same as the awful pricing structure of steels. The same as 4K being better than 3D.

FeistyViciousLcont-size_restricted.gif