Black Panther (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: June 7, 2018
Purchase links: Novamedia - KimchiDVD - YesAsia (Pre-order on May 24 at 2 PM Korea time) - Find your local timing HERE
Price:
$51.99 (Kimchi) - $52.99 (Nova) - $64.99 (YesAsia)

33139983_1670676189668899_7380549377145700352_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those that got the star wars slip what is the quality of the slip like??

The quality of The Star Wars slip is awesome, great smooth finish with some nice spot glossing and great attention to detail.

No banner on that slip though, this looks as though it might be similar to the FNC Thor Ragnarok 4k/3d/2d edition.

I have the Thor edition and it is really nice, if you can live with the 4k banner. I don't mind it, although i would prefer it without.

Happy its got the 4k disc but apart from that nothing pleasing for me. Will wait for a blufan or nova exclusive if available later hopefully.

Really love this slip design. Really hate the 4K banner. Tough decision though as I imagine this will be easier to get my hands on then the bloodbath that will be the BluFans Black Panther.

Been waiting for the FNC Black Panther 3D release, sign me up!

I wonder where this will be though. Kimchi or Nova?

Everybody missing should look out for it as I'll accidentally ordered twice. After checking they cancelled one of my orders, so they might put the cancelledl three on sale back soon..

FNC have gone out on their own for these releases now (they used to be a collaboration with Kimchi but no more). Don't expect to see a Kimchi WWA release for Black Panther
Kimchidvd did a better job. That top banner (same as the previous Thor release) is just too much of an eye sore.

• Thanks
Reactions: NewOrder