11691059-6214570097285037.jpg
11691058-1104570097530437.jpg
11691058-1864570097392101.jpg
11691058-1504555325304639.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: zesty
Am sure there will be one eventually

Btw, gave up on attempting to get this and caved for the 3D ameray at 18 quid.
Quite pretty slip tbh - part matte with metallic effect on the border and BP himself.

Much nicer art choice than this.

They get points for trying something differant/original but it's still not a great steel. Gutted but I'll live

Got mine yesterday. It's probably my least favourite steel that I own... it has to be the laziest design I've seen, and I've seen some pretty bad ones before.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
Got mine yesterday. It's probably my least favourite steel that I own... it has to be the laziest design I've seen, and I've seen some pretty bad ones before.
A very belated welcome to the forums @jpatley, and congrats on your first post! :)

I 100% agree with you... very lazy design and one of the worst in my collection. If I wasn't such a completest, I would've just picked up the amaray, since that actually uses the great looking poster art.

A very belated welcome to the forums @jpatley, and congrats on your first post! :)

I 100% agree with you... very lazy design and one of the worst in my collection. If I wasn't such a completest, I would've just picked up the amaray, since that actually uses the great looking poster art.

Thanks! I've been lurking for years but this steel was enough to get me to post. It's also making me reconsider Pacific Rim Uprising as it looks like it could be quite similar IRL.

• Thanks
Reactions: virkia
Got mine today. Not superbad by any means but a shame its pretty much bare metal. Would have looked sweet if it was white-ish. Panther is glossed though which looks nice.

Thanks! I've been lurking for years but this steel was enough to get me to post. It's also making me reconsider Pacific Rim Uprising as it looks like it could be quite similar IRL.
Going back almost 5 years, another quite similar:-
upload_2018-6-18_12-3-16.png
upload_2018-6-18_12-4-22.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Warts 'n' all' - up close and personal:-
Dfx_Dr-U8AAVNlK.jpg:large

Df9KxdeVAAAgiVz.jpg:large

DfuToxrU8AA4tVg.jpg:large

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: ChrisPatt
Going back almost 5 years, another quite similar:-
View attachment 378899 View attachment 378903
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
'Warts 'n' all' - up close and personal:-
Dfx_Dr-U8AAVNlK.jpg:large

Df9KxdeVAAAgiVz.jpg:large

DfuToxrU8AA4tVg.jpg:large
They do look very similar... and both with an Adamantium/Vibranium looking finish too ;)

So zavvi are ‘awaiting stock’ of my 4k steel. Really not good enough when the release date was yesterday and for the money they were happy to take out of my account a week ago!

Im in exactly the same boat.... contacted them twice and just get the same bs answer of awaiting stock from supplier.

I had exactly the same fiasco regarding Luke Cage. Ended up getting a full refund and from that point onwards I refuse to use Zavvi for anything. Would much prefer paying slightly more and getting a copy from Amazon than them.

I had exactly the same fiasco regarding Luke Cage. Ended up getting a full refund and from that point onwards I refuse to use Zavvi for anything. Would much prefer paying slightly more and getting a copy from Amazon than them.

I’m still waiting... the latest email I’ve had from them is that my order has re entered the warehouse and will be dispatched in the next 72hrs.
The only reason I’ve not cancelled the order is that I have a new game of swearing in my emails and I’m trying to add the most creative insults I can.