Digibook Black Swan Blu-ray Digibook[France]

pmartin252

Who Blu Supermod
Premium Supporter
Nov 26, 2010
Altea, Spain
Black Swan due for release July 4th in France.

Available here

1 x BD 1 x DVD according to Amazon.fr no other edition details so far.

attachment.php

Attachments

• black_swan_1_FR.png
    black_swan_1_FR.png
    181 KB · Views: 230
Is the text on these inside book in French?

Yes I think from past experience we can say for sure that the text will be in French. Though of course it may be that it's more photos than text. Can't remember off hand what the earlier Foxes were like, and don;t have them at hand as I'm in the UK until the weekend after next!

Yes I think from past experience we can say for sure that the text will be in French. Though of course it may be that it's more photos than text. Can't remember off hand what the earlier Foxes were like, and don;t have them at hand as I'm in the UK until the weekend after next!

Just checked half a dozen of my French Fox/Pathe digibooks and of the 12 pages they each contain, five have text in French - the rest are just photos. The only exception I found was Fight Club, which had 4 pages of text.

Just had an e-mail from Amazon.fr to say that this and the other new Fox releases that I ordered at the same time; Tree of Life, Alien, 7 Years in Tibet, have all had their release date brought forward and should arrive between 21st and 26th of June, instead of their previous July dates! :drool: