Everywhere
Release date: September 14, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Black Widow.jpg

Credit to Viking61 over at BD

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd love to be in, but i still didn't get my 1st group buy and on friday it'll be 2 months.
This simply takes too much time. Even from China i get mail faster and it's free shipping.
I'm stuck with EU i guess :).

I'd love to be in, but i still didn't get my 1st group buy and on friday it'll be 2 months.
This simply takes too much time. Even from China i get mail faster and it's free shipping.
I'm stuck with EU i guess :).
Shipping out of the US is about as bad as can be, if something goes through Chicago you might as well add 6-8 weeks to the delivery estimate. I sell movie posters on the side and had to quit shipping internationally altogether last winter, tried again in May and it wasnt any better. Too many items taking 2-3 months to show up with no tracking scans along the way. Not gonna get better anytime soon.

• Informative
Reactions: Punker76 and Jcb12
Only a month to go and no sign of a U.K. release…… yet.
UK/Ireland Blu-ray/DVD/UHD releases of Black Widow is listed as release date September 13
As usual release dates are subject to change

If Disney UK do the same as they done with Cruella then pre-orders for Black Widow Amaray and Steelbook releases would be a few days before release date
If they not doing the same as Cruella then you can expect pre orders for Black Widow likely in next 2 weeks if September 13th UK/Ireland release date not changed

Disney+ UK/Ireland can watch for free on October 6th if you have a Disney+ Subscription

UK/Ireland
DVD Artwork
Black Widow.jpg

• Informative
Reactions: Punker76
Here's the group buy - I'll add stock when it's available for order and we know a price.