Everywhere
Release date: September 14, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Black Widow.jpg

Credit to Viking61 over at BD

Last edited by a moderator:
Each day goes by there isn't a UK version...and getting closer to ordering from the GB (but its over a tenner more...for the same thing...bah)

It's not available for order yet in the UK or North America. Cruella appeared at Zavvi and Best Buys in North America on the same day, August 12th, just 10 days ago and the same will most likely happen with Black Widow.

If you look, you won't find any listings at retailers in the UK or North America for Black Widow in any format, 4K, Blu-ray, DVD or SteelBooks.

This is the way it is with Disney now. No listings until Disney gives permission and because of Disney + the listing dates are much closer to the physical media release dates than they use to be.

Not including the Debra Winger, Theresa Russell movie of course.

I thought this art looked like it was done in a familiar style!

@tracieching just posted on instagram about it, some more shots if that helps.

Added a few to the group buy - not sure how many people are interested so thought we'd start small

Reactions: Strangerbyday
Added a few to the group buy - not sure how many people are interested so thought we'd start small
Grabbed one, thanks!

Reactions: apsmith21
Title would have been better but it;='s hard to argue with the end result.
It looks fantastic, some spot gloss would be nice but even if it's just matte I'll be happy with Scarlett and Florence up against the white and red background.