Everywhere
Release date: September 14, 2021
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $34.99
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21

Black Widow.jpg

Credit to Viking61 over at BD

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like another SteelBook from Best Buy USA that has a lot of copies with spine slashes. There are also a lot of copies with loose discs apparently.
I've had awful luck with BB lately but got a more or less pristine copy. I did have a loose disc but that doesn't bother me.

I love this SB. Best MCU WWA since...?

They look identical to me... :thumbs:
Too me there is a difference. The background on the BB steel looks smoother and has a slight sheen to it. That Spanish steelbook has a more rough looking background. It doesn't look streaky, but not quite as nice. Maybe you're watching the videos on a smartphone? That could make the difference less noticeable. The video compression could also have an effect on ones perception.

I'm certain in hand you would notice the difference. I suppose the average person won't make a big thing out of it, though.

I've had awful luck with BB lately but got a more or less pristine copy. I did have a loose disc but that doesn't bother me.

I love this SB. Best MCU WWA since...?

Personally, I think this is the best one. I like the red and white and I like the images for the front and back.

I haven't seen the movie yet though.

Reactions: Shark
Looks like another SteelBook from Best Buy USA that has a lot of copies with spine slashes. There are also a lot of copies with loose discs apparently.
I ordered 2 copies, and will pick them up tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully one of them is in great shape. I’d have just gone to the store and bought it but lately it’s been a crap shoot whether they put copies out on the shelves (even when they have them in stock)

I ordered 2 copies, and will pick them up tomorrow or Friday. Hopefully one of them is in great shape. I’d have just gone to the store and bought it but lately it’s been a crap shoot whether they put copies out on the shelves (even when they have them in stock)

Some areas were reporting 10 copies on the shelves at opening. Other places were reporting 4 copies on the shelf.
The numbers dropped off after opening of course and people were reporting that a lot of copies had loose discs.