Amazon JP Buy Link
YesAsia Buy Link
Notes: Region-free, inside art

81Nd1DiHA7L__AA1500_.jpg

Actual pics thanks to prodigy1985:
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw hundreds of Blade 2 and Blade Trinity steelbooks, but I've NEVER seen the Blade one - except from Canada and Japan!
you cant buy indexed movies official, only under the counter.
it's forbidden to advertise for indexed movies and to display them in the shop.

Last edited:
you cant buy indexed movies official, only under the counter.
it's forbidden to advertise for indexed movies and to display them in the shop.

I know and I get it, but wouldn't this have been a massive deal in the steelbook collector community since then? Look at what happened with "Rise of the Footsoldier 2" last year. Things like this usually don't go unnoticed and they create a buzz and people start throwing words like "grail" around and it appears on every Wantlist instantly....congratulations to everybody who has it - if it's legit!

Reactions: metal hunter
Not the first time the same EAN has been used for multiple releases, e.g., the German Zimmer 1408 amaray and steelbook Blu-ray releases had the same EAN.
i know but the code of the blade II steelbook and the normal keep case are different.. would be strange if they used the same barcode for the steelbook of blade 1 and the keep case of blade 1

Why wasn't this release mentioned in any German forum? That doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe the guy who bought so many from Media Markt or Saturn can show a receipt to confirm that it is legit?

Never heard of a Blade 1 German Release, and I would have if there was one. To me it looks like the canadian version. The J-Card with the FSK-18 Logo used is most likely from Blade 2 or 3. If this was official it would have the original shrink wrap, we would have heard from it before, it would have his own Ean number and there would be no FSK-18 Logo since the Movie is on the Index they would not be allowed to used the Rating Logo in this way. So it is FAKE.

What? You can clearly see in the photo that the j-card info is infact for the first movie and not the other parts. Even the special features add up.

Unless the j-card is fake also? :rolleyes:

Im think I solved it...
Front part of the "J-Card" was used from another Steelbook and the back part is from the Amarayinlay (atleast I would have done it that way)

1. We only have bad pictures not showing the entire back or the bottom
2. The Backpart doesnt go round the bottom to the front (therefor it must be two parts)
3. The arrangement of text and graphics on the back is identical to arrangement of the Amarayback

Last edited:
Im think I solved it...
Front part of the "J-Card" was used from another Steelbook and the back part is from the Amarayinlay (atleast I would have done it that way)

2. The Backpart doesnt go round the bottom to the front (therefor it must be two parts)
3. The arrangement of text and graphics on the back is identical to arrangement of the Amarayback
Now that you mention it, that does seem to be the case. Good eye! :woot:
So, fake after all @yy0925. (n)

• Helpful Post
Reactions: yy0925
Sorry folks for the wrong info if this should be the case?! :sorry:
Fact is that you can still buy the german uncut version ( Amaray & The Trilogy Box)
Of course, you should not support the seller with such kind of products which is obviously being offered

Last edited:
Im think I solved it...

So how is he producing a fake steelbook then?

Passing the Canadian one off as German with a home made j-card?