Blade (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 24, 2017 (First Batch) - April 30, 2018 (Second Batch) - March 4, 2019 (Re-release)
Purchase link: Zavvi (pre-orders for re-release go live January 19 around 6PM UK time)
Price: £15.99

11526666-103450654 (1).jpg

11526666-4494510727840.jpg11526666-1294510727970.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool. Held off the others as this wasn't released ......
Me too. Shame the second one is no longer available through Zavvi, as it was part of their 2 for £25 along with Trinity not too long ago. Time to hunt it down! :D

So creepy, I fancied watching this tonight and thought when will the UK have a steel

This is today's best news and not kimchis captain America.

Just don't take the p*ss with the price zavvi. These catalogue titles need new pricing strategies if your competition is pricing their "new release" steels better than you

That's a question for the Z-man (@zavvi). ;)

@zavvi always to busy playing the hype train be better if they can out with when pre-order is!

i missed terminator 2 because of games and now just have to hope for cancellations on that, which is not helpful tbh.
you would have thought they would just info us up:rolleyes:

basil :thumbs:

100% getting this
I did not bother getting the 2 other films as a steelbook as I had them already on Dvd and decided not to bother getting on Blu-ray

I don't have Blade on Blu-ray only have the Dvd

The first film is the best sequels not so much

100% getting this
I did not bother getting the 2 other films as a steelbook as I had them already on Dvd and decided not to bother getting on Blu-ray

I don't have Blade on Blu-ray only have the Dvd

The first film is the best sequels not so much

Same mate, only have blade on DVD so I'm all over this

I really like blade 2 but it's not as good as the first.

Sequels? It only had one sequel :LOL:;)

• Thanks
Reactions: paulboland