Purchase link: Blade II (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

11118990-7984301349027039.jpg

11118990-1134301349054642.jpg

11118990-1664301349047004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Front looks good but I'm not sure on the back and inside :(

18 months waiting for what arrived through my door today is a damn shame.
It’s as badly cropped as last year’s Dredd, or the HMV Steelbook for Grimsby. All the more annoying when it has a nice gloss finish. So close, yet so incompetently produced.

It's a nice looking steelbook but yeah the crop/chop we could have done without, think I will keep it and hope some day the UK gets the first one.

I'm another hunting a Blade II steel that I originally passed :facepalm: I think at the time I wasn't certain the first would be released so stupidly let this one by :bag::banghead:

Wow, would love that JP copy @StifflersDad :hungry::hungry: That is a beauty! :drool: I'd happily own the complete trilogy in JP form if I could. Although I'm very happy with my Blade 1 Zavvi I just recently received, it would be awesome to have a matching red set :cigar:

I'm another hunting a Blade II steel that I originally passed :facepalm: I think at the time I wasn't certain the first would be released so stupidly let this one by :bag::banghead:

Wow, would love that JP copy @StifflersDad :hungry::hungry: That is a beauty! :drool: I'd happily own the complete trilogy in JP form if I could. Although I'm very happy with my Blade 1 Zavvi I just recently received, it would be awesome to have a matching red set :cigar:
Thanks
Blade Trinity still available from Amazon.jp

• Thanks
Reactions: Mickle_89
Thanks
Blade Trinity still available from Amazon.jp
Didn't realise that, thanks buddy :thumbs: Currently £26.18 shipped to UK. Hmmm.... Do I take that or grab the Zavvi copy for half the price, £12.99? :coffee: You think zavvi one slightly edges it, right? The JP would obviously better suit my Blade 1 but then I'm still **** outta' luck with II :rofl:

Managed to pick up a brand new sealed copy off eBay for £28, quite pleased with that! Now to try and sell the one I got from Cex

• Thanks
Reactions: Stygian