Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

11118990-7984301349027039.jpg

11118990-1134301349054642.jpg

11118990-1664301349047004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, 19th was perfect!

Although wouldn't of been good sending it around that time

Was hoping for a cheeky dispatch on this today, hopefully it'll be tomorrow.

My pre-order date was 20th June 2015, before it got cancelled. Definitely my oldest pre-order at 18 months!
Nearly cancelled and re-ordered this a few times because of it, half expecting some drama off Zavvi on this one.

Still no dispatch email from Zavvi. Preordered back in June too yet recieved dispatch notice for both Jessica Jones and season 2 of Agent Carter.

They could of announced the first blade, done pre orders and sent out to customers in the time it's taken this steel to get released. That's if it don't get pushed even further

At least we would of had them in order

I really want this & trinity but with no discount code I'm going to run the risk and wait for a price drop.

I already have Suicide Squad, season 2 of Agent Carter & season 1 of Jessica Jones coming my way this weekend.

Seems like Zavvi are up to their old tricks again. Both now sold out. No info from them. Same thing happened with Red Dwarf XI a couple of weeks ago.

Both Blades, Saw, American Hustle and Silver Linings Playbook are listed as sold out on their site.

I received info from zavvi yesterday:

Thank you for getting in touch to ask about the estimated dispatch of Silver Linings Playbook - Limited Edition Steelbook, .

I am really sorry that this has not yet been dispatched. Silver Linings Playbook - Limited Edition Steelbook, American Hustle - Limited Edition Steelbook are on special order for you with our supplier but at this time they are unable to give me a date for when they will have it back in stock.

The estimated date for restock for Silver Linings Playbook - Limited Edition Steelbook & American Hustle - Limited Edition Steelbook is on:
12/12/2016.

So, now they're saying the date's been pushed back to December 12. Let's see if it's true.

Seems like Zavvi are up to their old tricks again. Both now sold out. No info from them. Same thing happened with Red Dwarf XI a couple of weeks ago.
That happens automatically go listed as sold out when release date arrives and not in stock at the warehouse
It will change to buy now when stock arrives or the release date will update to a later date in a few days and back to pre order

Emailed them last week enquiring about the release date and got the following response.

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The due delivery date for this item is 5-12-2016.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team