Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Blade II (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

11118990-7984301349027039.jpg

11118990-1134301349054642.jpg

11118990-1664301349047004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder has this got anything to do with HMV getting the past 2 recent steelbooks from EIV and Zavvi not getting them

Have EIV ended their distribution for exclusives with Zavvi

Was hoping this wouldn't get cancelled but the new date change don't look promising

I contacted Zavvi as have Blade 2 & 3 pre ordered and got this response when I asked what is happening in regards to the release date.

Hi, We don't currently have a date confirmed, once we do the listing will be updated.

(n)

Like blade trinity I'm hoping that this gets cancelled in favour of different distributor as what I've seen so far from EIV is not great and that Blade is distributed by WB I think? I just feel the trilogy needs more TLC

Reactions: LloydJBailey
Hopefully the fact that they're no longer exclusive to Zavvi means a bigger print run and therefore more likely to drop in price sooner or later.

We still have the very old order from when these originally went up for preorder, it should be ok shouldn't it? The release date said like October 2015, hope it actually comes out this time.

We still have the very old order from when these originally went up for preorder, it should be ok shouldn't it? The release date said like October 2015, hope it actually comes out this time.
Zavvi replied to that question on facebook your pre order is fine no need to re order

You only need to re order the ones they cancelled like Saw etc both Blade Steelbooks they did not cancel them

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash
Should be fine, same happened with the Indy steels after a year of pre ordering

And I think the original release was for May

Glad it's still coming and I hope the Uk gets a blade 1 steel one day.

Edit: Just seen pauls post

Reactions: Flash