Release date: December 5, 2016
Purchase link: Blade II (live)
Price: £15.99
Notes: Limited to 2,000 copies

11118990-7984301349027039.jpg

11118990-1134301349054642.jpg

11118990-1664301349047004.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Both BLADES are apparently now out on the 16 / 1 / 2016 which suits me just fine as this month (and November too) is becoming a bit too crowded what with this new addition for the 26th :)

Cancelled mine. Got the red Blade Trinity from Amazon.JP to match the set!

Can see why you would do that - all three in red / black . . . nice looking set I've got to say :thumbs:
I'll just have to wait for a grey 'Blade' at some point to match 2 & 3 though the fact that there's only one worldwide 'Blade' release in a steelbook is baffling . . .

Reactions: C.C. 95
Can see why you would do that - all three in red / black . . . nice looking set I've got to say :thumbs:
I'll just have to wait for a grey 'Blade' at some point to match 2 & 3 though the fact that there's only one worldwide 'Blade' release in a steelbook is baffling . . .
Actually, there are TWO Blade steelbooks that I am aware of: Japan and Canada. The Canadian (Alliance release) has an incorrect aspect ratio though. I ended up getting the (very much) less expensive Canadian steelbook and swapping out the disc with an Amaray version that had the correct aspect ratio.:thumbs::D

• Informative
Reactions: virkia

Particularly agree with the last sentence - especially as the first film is the best of the lot!

Reactions: Scary Hair
Particularly agree with the last sentence - especially as the first film is the best of the lot!
It really is a shame Stephen Norrington called it quits after League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
I have checked up on him. His last gig, he was puppeteering and doing SFX on a short film.
People who know him, say he really has no interest in going back to directing, or a real career in Hollywood at all.
Too bad. He was good. (And LXG was plagued by lots of unfortunate accidents. It was not the movie it was supposed to be.)
image.jpg

Gotta disagree with that. Blade 2 was always my favourite. Better cast, better soundtrack, better action.

All 3 films are practically different genres though. First is a horror, second an action/thriller, third a comedy. So depends what you're into.

LOL pre-order cancelled. Tired of Zavvi anyway, not looking to support them any longer, and it's not because of delays. Have Blade (canadian release) and Blade Trinity (Japan). Just got me a Blu-Ray Fr4Me of Blade I and II instead. It'll do for now :LOL: